We won't make the Top 8

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I disagree , others are starting to falter and we have a massive momentum swing going PLUS there's never a better incentive to do well than a sacked coach in his last 3 games.

I think we will beat Doesntmatta, just scrap home ( with a Massive Brooky crowd the difference) in the Rorters game, and whilst the Guppies at home are hard to beat the boys will do it.

We will finish 8th, maybe 7th, and that everybody will be the greatest comeback by an NRL team ever ( well in my mind anyway and that's what counts ).
IF we win every game we WILL finish on 30 and in the 8.
IF we drop one (which I think we will) we will sneak in or miss out on points differential
IF we drop two, then its off to mad Monday

IF we win every game we WILL finish on 30 and in the 8.
IF we drop one (which I think we will) we will sneak in or miss out on points differential
IF we drop two, then its off to mad Monday

I actually think Round 26 v the Sharks is the danger game.

Let me say this, if we go into the finals with 3 wins, we will have beaten all the contenders bar the Cowboys!!

Let the good times roll!

I disagree , others are starting to falter and we have a massive momentum swing going PLUS there's never a better incentive to do well than a sacked coach in his last 3 games.

I think we will beat Doesntmatta, just scrap home ( with a Massive Brooky crowd the difference) in the Rorters game, and whilst the Guppies at home are hard to beat the boys will do it.

We will finish 8th, maybe 7th, and that everybody will be the greatest comeback by an NRL team ever ( well in my mind anyway and that's what counts ).

Pretty sure a report a few weeks ago suggested that no club has made finals from last spot, as late in the season as we were. It may have indicated that the previous worst effort was from last spot at something early like Round 4.

I realise we're not there yet and we could very well see our finals run broken, but it is a relief to see the squad stand up over the last month and leave the threat of the wooden spoon way behind us.

The point is, we won't have to leave Sydney.
Scumos may end up in 5th and AAMI Semi's are unwinable :eek:

AAMI Park was unwinable before this season :). I'm treating every game like i did against Warriors, Broncos and Souths...Expect a loss and be surprised with a win. I went into the Canberra game confident and we scraped home hehe

Nay sayers and those of little faith can think what they want,it will make it easier for them to say I told you so if we fail but those of us who think the boys have the games left in them keep on with the positive channeling.
Ive believed in this team for so long i will just go into denial and put shiiit on the teams left in it.

Our chances have taken a hit here I reckon. Elgey and Sezer out for the Titans mean the Dragons play Penny tonight (should be a win), weakened Titans who are already terrible then Tigers.

Think it will come down to the last round but if we lose to the Roosters we're done.

I cannot see Saints losing any of the last two matches against Titans and Wests.
And dogs play knights and warriors. Let's hope they get beat tomorrow night

I think we are one game short. Hope I am wrong.

I cannot see Saints losing any of the last two matches against Titans and Wests.
And dogs play knights and warriors. Let's hope they get beat tomorrow night

I think we are one game short. Hope I am wrong.
I reckon you're right, we have a good chance on finishing with 30 points, but the Dogs and Steelers have a much better chance on reaching 30, and with a superior for and against, I hope I'm wrong

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8