Weekes - need's Blacktown ASAP

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
When are developmental players eligible to play first grade this season?
They’re available either rd10 or 11 but they are not automatically available.A club has to apply to the NRL to use them.So in GCKT’s situation,which is what I assume most Manly fans are asking about,he could only be used if Manly has a few dummy halves out.

Hardly think that Weeke :s stint or relatively brief stint as the 6 against the Panthers somehow is an indication that he could not still be capable there . Missed a vital tackle but hardly the only player to be guilty of that in that below par Manly effort . not much possession in the i st half for him to show his ability as a 6 and before he was moved Panthers publicly acknowledging before the game that he was a promising young player . Still seems to be that sort of open ended situation , Manly still no doubt keen to retain him on realistic money and probably his i st preference to stay , not being able to secure a run on position just yet but still of value on the bench Maybe some outside interest but no official indication that much is happening on that front either . Sure that most Manly followers would hope that he can be retained . No idea how things will eventually transpire but on balance would be so much better to keep him .

They’re available either rd10 or 11 but they are not automatically available.A club has to apply to the NRL to use them.So in GCKT’s situation,which is what I assume most Manly fans are asking about,he could only be used if Manly has a few dummy halves out.
From what I've read, the rule you describe is how it is until Round 11, after that the clubs are free tp select them. Happy to read the rule if you have it.

From what I've read, the rule you describe is how it is until Round 11, after that the clubs are free tp select them. Happy to read the rule if you have it.
Like most information pertaining to the NRL’s rules,it is hard to find,unless I’m looking in the wrong places.But I got my info from a NRL club official yesterday

From what I've read, the rule you describe is how it is until Round 11, after that the clubs are free tp select them.
It's difficult to locate the regulations about development players online, but in an early season interview, Seibold said Chan Kum Tong can be selected after Rd 11.

It's difficult to locate the regulations about development players online, but in an early season interview, Seibold said Chan Kum Tong can be selected after Rd 11.

Four weeks away then. Lets hope he shows he's worth it with the Reggies in the meantime...and doesn't get injured.

Hardly think that Weeke :s stint or relatively brief stint as the 6 against the Panthers somehow is an indication that he could not still be capable there . Missed a vital tackle but hardly the only player to be guilty of that in that below par Manly effort . not much possession in the i st half for him to show his ability as a 6 and before he was moved Panthers publicly acknowledging before the game that he was a promising young player . Still seems to be that sort of open ended situation , Manly still no doubt keen to retain him on realistic money and probably his i st preference to stay , not being able to secure a run on position just yet but still of value on the bench Maybe some outside interest but no official indication that much is happening on that front either . Sure that most Manly followers would hope that he can be retained . No idea how things will eventually transpire but on balance would be so much better to keep him .
Put a line through that Penrith game for ALL Manly players Al.
They came out with stage fright like deers in head lights and the energy of the defensive line early allowed an easy opportunity for a classy side to spot and expose a rookie in the 6 jersey and his guard Tuilagi was non existant also.
There have been many 5/8 over the years who have become star players, but if judged on their early games, would have tossed them away....
Weekes is quality and will show it for years to come.

You had to type it out loud?

Probably should use one of those voice activated systems. My physical typing has to be constantly reviewed. Just ask my editor who has to correct multiple mistakes every page I write. Seriously need an enema to get the s..t out of my typing

Form....or signed somewhere else?

I'm hoping he just needs to regroup and will be back soon.

His confidence would have taken a hit over the past few games.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8