Weekes - need's Blacktown ASAP

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Weekes should be retained as fullback for the Dolphins game. He hasn't yet had a break out game but he's getting there. He trained to be our backup fullback this year and next week we need a backup fulback, we also need as much stability and teamwork in the backs as possible.
Confident prediction: Weekes is going to burn some opposition soon, and I won't be surprised at all.

Weekes should be retained as fullback for the Dolphins game. He hasn't yet had a break out game but he's getting there. He trained to be our backup fullback this year and next week we need a backup fulback, we also need as much stability and teamwork in the backs as possible.
Confident prediction: Weekes is going to burn some opposition soon, and I won't be surprised at all.
Could be still on the cards and apparently Kaeo not listed with Blacktown this weekend . Main requirement for Kaeo is just to involve himself more or much more in general play in the i st grade side . Reuben at the back no better or that much better under the high ball or defence then Kaeo , more inclination to inject himself [ Rueben ] and based on a bit more experience Probably just a matter of time before Kaeo can improve on this , whether he will be given another opportunity in the short term could be another matter

Could be still on the cards and apparently Kaeo not listed with Blacktown this weekend . Main requirement for Kaeo is just to involve himself more or much more in general play in the i st grade side . Reuben at the back no better or that much better under the high ball or defence then Kaeo , more inclination to inject himself [ Rueben ] and based on a bit more experience Probably just a matter of time before Kaeo can improve on this , whether he will be given another opportunity in the short term could be another matter
I think Reubs is more confident under the high ball, Weekes gets jittery when he has someone rushing through to put pressure on him.

Well , well, well.....what didn't we want from SOO 1 - Tom T out injured, well Silvertails come enjoy the predictable desert !!
Manly need a win next up vs Fins and playing an unconfident Weekes is a risk from what he has shown in 2023.
I say give hime time at Blacktown, still young and simply needs to at least regain confidence, tackling and timing, in a far easier environment.
Not sure if we are allowed to elect Jake Toby, the short explosive fullback from Blacktown, but he is far more polished as a fullback and would allow Gaz to play his Trump card well which is left wing.
1 would think with Tom being an injury and Weekes actually a 5/8, there is some NRL rule allowing a "Fullback" to play fullback.
I have no doubt Toby would create some headaches to opposition as he is a great support player which we lack, has elusiveness and that unpredictable element.
Again this is not some saviour, but I would give this bloke a go as watched him plenty and can handle the bigger players and always involved....and a safer and more more productive option than Weekes at this stage.
Plays 12.30 Saturday on Fox if anyone has time to see him in action.
I’ve put his name up before, but the so called experts on here have given him the thumbs down. I agree, I’m not saying he is the "saviour " we need, but I will say it again. Any bloke that has his own business (sparky) and puts that in cotton wool, so he can give 100% at cracking a 1st grade start says a tonne about his commitment to the team. I’ve got my fingers crossed he gets to make his NRL debut sooner rather than never.

Where's Brendan Elliott when we need him?
How good was his 2019 season. If it weren’t for another dud refs performance against souths we may have won that game and beaten Canberra who we beat twice that year to be in the GF.

I’ve said many times on this forum - that was as close as I’ve seen to us winning the comp in the Penn sole owner era. We were far closer that year than 2021.

The win against the sharks in that semi at brookie against all odds was all time.

How good was his 2019 season. If it weren’t for another dud refs performance against souths we may have won that game and beaten Canberra who we beat twice that year to be in the GF.

I’ve said many times on this forum - that was as close as I’ve seen to us winning the comp in the Penn sole owner era. We were far closer that year than 2021.

The win against the sharks in that semi at brookie against all odds was all time.
It was a special win that night wasn’t it ? Manaise Fainu was a stand out.

Weekes and Koula have tonnes of potential and skill. Both fleet footed and evasive. Takes time though to adapt to the big time. One step at a time. I suspect the way things are turning out with Turbo we need a good back up. The more game time these kids get, the better and more confident they will become. Having DCE back alongside Schuster is a plus to give them space and opportunities.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2