Well done Trent

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not as stupid as you for thinking winning one game against a team that is not even a contender thinks all is great, Just forget about the 7 Loses and the fortress

Good luck finding a post where I have said all is great.

But I am not that stupid that I didn't notice you changed the subject.

By the way you forgot to give my post a disagree rating. Have you broken the button on your end?

Good luck finding a post where I have said all is great.

But I am not that stupid that I didn't notice you changed the subject.

By the way you forgot to give my post a disagree rating. Have you broken the button on your end?
How did I change the post, you have no answer to what I said

My comment was about last night game, and you ignored it and gave a generalised rant about the season.

Really Brocky, try and pay attention.
You need to take your mess, my first comment was on the f game, but then again you cannot hold two thoughts together.

Are u that stupid they had nearly 70per cent off the ball in the first half, like it or not dragons were ordinary
As you can see even you will,understand this , they only won was because the dragons were awful. Please do not shoot your mouth off without looking at the threads

Not as stupid as you for thinking winning one game against a team that is not even a contender thinks all is great, Just forget about the 7 Loses and the fortress
Are u that stupid they had nearly 70per cent off the ball in the first half, like it or not dragons were ordinary
do you think that they were given the ball,they retain possession through hard work,the dragmerge were made look awful,keep your insults to yourself

As you can see even you will,understand this , they only won was because the dragons were awful. Please do not shoot your mouth off without looking at the threads

No, I'll change that. You are not too smart for me. You are a dope.

Great to get the win. But one swallow doth not a Summer make. "Well done Twent" - I don't think it had all that much to do with him apart from his non selection of an out of form player.
Let's aim for more than avoiding the spoon - So We have to back it up. as many times as possible. So I guess you'll all chime in with 'we are gonna get the 2 points next round as well'. :)

Great to get the win. But one swallow doth not a Summer make. "Well done Twent" - I don't think it had all that much to do with him apart from his non selection of an out of form player.
Let's aim for more than avoiding the spoon - So We have to back it up. as many times as possible. So I guess you'll all chime in with 'we are gonna get the 2 points next round as well'. :)

Not at all, the next two games are just as dangerous as the previous 7 to this one.

Although if we can bring that form to the table and if the Bunnies are true to form , that could be two in a row.

Very hard to see us beating the Warriors though.

We are playing a second phase game the last 2 weeks as opposed to one out advantage line running .That is always down to the coach and suits the strength of our players.

I just wish they had convinced Killer to play 5/8th from the get go. Imo would have made a world of difference to our ladder position and probably extended his career.

Bingo and I agree that he might have played on into 2017 had he been 5/8 from the start with Walker in the centres. Its no coincidence that both have been in better form since they finally swapped positions.

No one is arguing that St Merge were crap last night. But that shouldn't take away from our own performance which was a carry on from last week when we almost got over the reigning premiers and our pack all but matched theirs.

Last night, other than Api and Jake (who spent too long on the bench IMO but did more when out there than just eat metres) and Burgess who was on target for it until he went off, all of our forwards ran for over 150 metres. We dominated the Dragoons pack who had only one player (Thompson) who cracked the ton, even Frizell only managed 46. And that domination gave DCE, Killer and our backs room to work in, something that has been rare for this team in recent times. But the good thing is that we used that very well to beat St Merge by 30.

I should know better than to feed trolls.....but unlike some others who have been here before, you are just antagonistic to anything positive that happens at Manly or is said on here. Clearly you are not a Manly fan.

But remember that's when they were at their lowest ebb , they've now won 4/5 in recent times.

Next 2 weeks are going to be the real test to see where we are at

Warriors are in good form and are going to be hard to beat then we play Souths who if they don't beat Brisbane in 2 weeks time will be a very desperate footy team , Simliar to what we were like last night and I fear we are going to get them on the wrong week.

After that wins against Knights parra and maybe raiders for killers last game are the ones I realistically see us with a chance of winning.

Finish about 11-12th forget about this season and unto 2017.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7