WHARE/DWZ

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Will Jorge even be at Manly in 2017? Has he actually re-signed with us? And its not like he seems to have offers coming from elsewhere either.
That's the unknown at the moment, everyone's gone quiet on him. Hope he can stay but only hoping the version of him that looks awake on the field stays

I personally like Jorge, I think he's been very good for us over the past few years since Robbo left. Not as good as Robbo of course, but still good.

But as good as Jorge has been for Manly, there are some big flaws in his game and that is one of the main reasons (injuries aside) why he has never gone on to bigger rep honours like Origin (I know he has played for Tonga, but you know what I mean).

My spy at Narrabeen reckons both were seen talking at the medical facility at Manly HQ this morning. There was also a Panther Prop there supposably having a look around? Very encouraging news. He reckons there were quite a few new faces and everyone seemed to be in good spirit. I did check to see if my spy was still on the way home from his Melb Cup lunch and he assures me he did get home last night

Can you go in and actually watch the session? Not that I would - just wondering as it's not like they are private in any way seeing as you can see the fields clearly from a major road

My spy at Narrabeen reckons both were seen talking at the medical facility at Manly HQ this morning. There was also a Panther Prop there supposably having a look around? Very encouraging news. He reckons there were quite a few new faces and everyone seemed to be in good spirit. I did check to see if my spy was still on the way home from his Melb Cup lunch and he assures me he did get home last night

Id suggest that's VERY encouraging although until the club announce it their presence doesn't mean anything other than they might be having a "look", just as DCE did at Cronulla (as an example).

I used to drive in but generally I had business with marketing dept so basically people new my face but that was a couple of years ago when Tooves was there and that was during the season and I would have an office person with me. Haven't been down in 2 years so this info will most likely be stale. Usually you can't take photos (sh%t would hit the fan if you did), also someone will ask what you are doing there. Guess if they don't know you they get rid of you... Usually the players would stop and have a chat. Used to take my kids as well. Guess not being game day most of them are more relaxed.

Id suggest that's VERY encouraging although until the club announce it their presence doesn't mean anything other than they might be having a "look", just as DCE did at Cronulla (as an example).

Yep agree, heading in right direction but don't hold your breath as once it gets close the penns might want to sharpen the pencil and stuff it up?

Any name available on the Panther Prop ?

So all the clubs that have gone back to training have mentioned this through their social media.....yet we are still waiting, waiting, waiting....some things just never change!

Can confirm that both Snake & Skivii were not there today, have no reason as to why but guess that adds to the speculation. I personally thought Snake was still in UK

Can confirm that both Snake & Skivii were not there today, have no reason as to why but guess that adds to the speculation. I personally thought Snake was still in UK

They both might have extra time in which to get better OR..............!!!!

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10