What about Killer to second row?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No, he's too slow.
Almost as slow as the Parra's brain trust that came up with the great idea to create a document labelled "How we's are cheatn' der cap and not telln' the NRL sshhh...."

Mmmmm, your grammar has a lot to be desired. Oh sorry, you're trying to be funny. Now go back to your beach shack & smoke some pot.

Almost as slow as the Parra's brain trust that came up with the great idea to create a document labelled "How we's are cheatn' der cap and not telln' the NRL sshhh...."

Mmmmm, your grammar has a lot to be desired. Oh sorry, you're trying to be funny. Now go back to your beach shack & smoke some pot.

Well done on finding a new job now that Choc has "retired"

I deliberately stayed away from the site for two days because after the poor showing the last thing I wanted to face was all the dire predictions and calls for the sacking of Barrett, the lynching of Myles, and the water boarding of DCE.

The only people that I can think of who would be more disappointed are those that were waiting to blame everything on Will i Am.

But as steeled as my loins were, never in my wildest speculations did I expect the lunacy to descend to the level of calling for Lyon to move into the 2nd row.
Your not alone. Slipped straight under the "ready for anything" guard.

Jarred Hayne to second row. Can also cover winf fb and centre.

You heard it here first.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8