What are your Realistic expectations now ??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Penriff Away loss
NZ home. Win
Brisb. Home. Win
Eels away. Loss
Knights away win
BYE rnd 13
Cows home. Win
Titties away win
Dogs away. Win.

Thats 9 wins and 5 losses and a bye through 15 rounds.
20 points

Run home:

Raider home
Queens home
Tigers. Home
Sharks away
Storm home
Eels home
Raiders home
Dogs home
Cows away

Win five of the last nine and finish on 30 points.

Last edited:
if by some miracle fainu can come into the side, we will be in the mix
I agree but think your right
It will be a miracle to firstly see him return this year and hold little hope of him being able to reach the same lofty heights after such a long period out

although he did jump out of the blocks in his debut but had lots of footy behind him

big ask

I agree but think your right
It will be a miracle to firstly see him return this year and hold little hope of him being able to reach the same lofty heights after such a long period out

although he did jump out of the blocks in his debut but had lots of footy behind him

big ask
Exactly. He will have had roughly two years out and hasn't played under the new rules and pace of the game. It would be a massive ask for him to hit the ground running.

I thought Manly was a top 8 team at the start of the season and still think the same , Injuries and
Suspension to key positions had been the downfall , hopefully they are behind now , This team could get a run going and the top 8 is a possibility especially now that a few of the younger players getting a run and showing they are up to it

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8