What are your Realistic expectations now ??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Tom stays healthy , we play finals footy. Especially if lawton comes back soonish.

Tom gets injured , team drops its head .......again and we look like a rabble. He is our leader.

I know he gets injured but those that wanted to axe him a few weeks back .........well , the less said the better . He is a gamble but he when healthy he can do almost anything

What we need is a few of our players to help him out a bit. Injuries happen under fatigue and currently too many are sitting back a little and letting him do too much. Its a team game . The team needs to lift a little to use him a little more sparingly.

With Tom playing the whole season - top 8.

Tom and Fainu / Lawton (if he plays to his potential)- Top 4.

We don't have the depth to win the comp without Tom. With him we can beat anyone.

For me, 5 clubs are certain to make the finals, Penrith, Melbourne, Souths, Easts and Whingers are going to make it. places 6-8 are up for grabs and our games against these teams will be crucial. We will be in that mix with Titans, Raiders, Dragons, Warriors, Knights and Sharks.

I do not want to get too far ahead, its been a nice turnaround and now we face a quality side and we will know more in the next month after playing Penrith and Parramatta away from home.

I do not want to get too far ahead, i
Common theme, and credit to you.
But I prefer to go way way ahead, in fact I got on at $34.
Gamble responsibly
Pay Day Money GIF by MOST EXPENSIVEST

Dont thonk the penrith game matters that much. The last2 weeks have shown that we are able to beat bottom 8 teams in a canter if Tommy stays on the park.
With a few good results against top 8 sides then easily i to the finals where anything can happen.
100% beat the 8-10 teams we need to and we should be sweet. So far we have only lost to one (dragons). Wins over the top 6 are a bonus.

Lawton is the big one for me. He is close to as good as Fainu. He has speed and has the ability to really dominate the middle. Fainu is our missing link but Lawton goes a long way to rectifying that. I can't see us winning a comp with Croker as our "main" 9 but if Lawton can come back in form he will help us go deep in the finals. If we stay fit we will make the 8 and I guarantee no team would want to play against us. With Turbo firing anything is possible, even a GF win.

I posted this March 11 in the pinned post on ladder predictions.

I still think (if Tom stays healthy) the top eight will look something like this.

1. Rabbitohs
2. Panthers
3. Raiders
4. Roosters
5. Storm
6. Titans
7. Sea Eagles
8. Eels

After 7 rounds I would swap the Eels for the Raiders, Panthers will probably be minor premiers (hoping that their upcoming loss to us will initiate a slump back to the chasing pack @:cool:, and I still have the Broncos as wooden spooners. The Dragons will lose their spot in the eight in the last few rounds to us and/or the Titans.:cool:

My advice is dont get too carried away yet, but our draw is very friendly after this week vs Penrith.

We were legless against good teams like Roosters, Souths, Dragons and Panthers.

Lucky to beat a dreadful Warriors and good wins against Titans and Tigers - neither really premiership contenders.

I think we will make the 8 with average luck. If Tom stays fit and plays another 12 games we might make the top 6, from there anything is possible.

Funny, but a month ago i didnt know if we would be able to beat The Dogs.

I think the new rules are masking some inadequacies in the lesser sides. When you get momentum, it is easy to put a big score on, but that doesn’t mean your whole game is in order...it just means you had momentum against soft opposition. We had momentum in the last two games but we haven’t been put under pressure against quality opposition yet so we don’t really know much about where we are yet just yet IMO.
The last three weeks have just been so nice, given it looked like we were in for the spoon. To compete and score some great tries has been so refreshing but I’m not reading too much into it yet.
I wanna see us make yards against good defence and defend good attack...neither of which I’ve seen at this stage (although we can only play what is in front of us).

I love this place. It would have to be a psychologists navana. One week we are top 4. Next its the spoon. Now its top 6 and possibly a premiership. More ups and downs than an elevator.
Keep up the positivity lads..... such a more pleasent place to visit when times are good...

My expectations will be far more realistic if this question is asked in a week's time.

As Penrith are currently the form team of the comp, this Saturday's game will be one of the defining games of our season. We shall see....

My expectations will be far more realistic if this question is asked in a week's time.

As Penrith are currently the form team of the comp, this Saturday's game will be one of the defining games of our season. We shall see....
We have a few season defining games coming up. Panthers, Eels (twice), Raiders (twice), Storm. If we can win 3 out of these 6 games, and 75% of the rest, we will make the finals. We have games against Bulldogs and Cowboys twice, Warriors, Knights, Titans, Broncos, Tigers that we definitely can win. Plus Sharks and Dragons which I see as danger games. If we keep Turbo on the park we can definitely finish 7th/8th. Without him we are more likely to finish 13th/14th. This week I actually think we can beat the Panthers. Go Manly.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8