What area do you live in?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Gold Coast now. Before that at least 12 places around Australia going back to Manly Hospital.

yokahontas said:
Parents lived in Manly for a while in the 70s (Whistler St and later Central Ave)...*apparently* I was conceived when they lived at Queenscliff haha
too much info.:s

Stevo said:
Old Bar Beach. Mid north coast

North Narrabeen and feel privileged to be able to attend all our Brookie games.

I regularly visit Old Bar and was there last weekend. Watched the Manly vs Titans game at Club Old Bar - think I was the only Manly supporter there!

Ryde as of recently only due to housing affordability.
Born & spent most my years at Mona Vale.

Cannot make Friday as raising 4 year old twins as a sole parent however plan to get to some games in 2013 - hope we have another great year :)

I've counted over 10 from stgeorge/shire.

Any of you seen a 4wd decked out in Manly plates and flags, stickers etc?

Or are you here?

Croydon Park- only missed Parra home game this year (in Sydney) due to overseas holiday.

Will be there with bells on this Friday...as should any Manly fan within a 100 kilometre radius of the SFS.

Born in Dublin, but 20 years spent between Manly and Collaroy - went to school next to Brookie.

Moved to London 7 months ago, having attended 19 games last season including the GF

I fly into Sydney on the 19th for 2 reasons - my 30th Birthday, and my plan was to see us win the Qualifying Final, and then the GF. I fly out the day after the GF.... long way to go to see the boys - haven't even got tickets yet!

Jethro said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
Geez we could almost start an Eagles supporters club in Hervey Bay, heaps of ya there!!!

Yeah Mark, I didn't realise that there were so many of us here in Hervey Bay either. I also know of some that don't post on Silvertails too and I think that there is someone on here that lives in Maryborough which isn't far from Hervey Bay either.

Lived up near past there - Howard

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8