What Silvertails provided to the club on memberships, marketing and media

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I know of many people who visit for the news, quickly read the forum and then get back to real life without posting. (
Some people have lives!!:lol:)

I did that for many years on OEE and ME until a guys like Ryan J, Zaphod, Matabele, Sue Ridgepipe, Las Vegas and co got me stirred into some debate.

For a long time I felt like an outsider on ME and as if I was someone who was interrupting the in-group conversation. Was probably wrong but that was how the impression was!!
what a crock CW

I would have to say you are probably by far the most balanced in you opinions of any manly fan i see post.

Credit when due and constructive critism when its neccesary.

I could say the voice of reason but i dont want to suck up :D

[quote author=Canteen Worker]
I know of many people who visit for the news, quickly read the forum and then get back to real life without posting. (
Some people have lives!!:lol:)

I did that for many years on OEE and ME until a guys like Ryan J, Zaphod, Matabele, Sue Ridgepipe, Las Vegas and co got me stirred into some debate.

For a long time I felt like an outsider on ME and as if I was someone who was interrupting the in-group conversation. Was probably wrong but that was how the impression was!!
what a crock CW

I would have to say you are probably by far the most balanced in you opinions of any manly fan i see post.

Credit when due and constructive critism when its neccesary.

I could say the voice of reason but i dont want to suck up :D

[/quote]Cliffy - not sure that I can handle the adulation. Around here you usually need a bike helmet and body armour - and when on MSE I feel like an endangered species due to my assiociation with some of those here!! :roll:
:roll: 8)

sounds like a very healthy attitude towards getting the fans more involved in the club, especially the ones who may only see a handful of games at brookie. very good!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4