What the F*** was that???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
6/71 said:
......... I though Lyon and Kite looked uncharacteristic......

Which characteristic did they look like? A bigger nose, different coloured hair, different eyes? :p

Games like this highlight the distinct difference in class between Melbourne & Manly. Melbourne don't lose games like that.

mickqld said:
6/71 said:

Which characteristic did they look like? A bigger nose, different coloured hair, different eyes? :p

Haha. Sorry- phone posting! Both didn't play as well as we are used to. Lyon forgot his kicking boots and Kite looked in slow motion.

Titans Fan said:
try again next time peepz

Im glad i dont support a team where one of thier players stays down because his hair was pulled, ha. Why didnt we receivea penalty there?

Volley said:
Games like this highlight the distinct difference in class between Melbourne & Manly. Melbourne don't lose games like that.

Didn't Melbourne lose 5 in a row last year?

Seriously, this doom and gloom in ROUND THREE is pretty pathetic.

Blake said:
Volley said:

Didn't Melbourne lose 5 in a row last year?

Seriously, this doom and gloom in ROUND THREE is pretty pathetic.

I want a Minor Premiership + the Premiership in the same year, prove we're the most dominant side all year. 2011 was a bit flat for me, finished 2nd and pretty much did a Steven Bradbury.

Napper said:
Titans Fan said:

Go and get yourself well and truly f***ed.

Titans Fan said:
Daniel said:
I cant believe it but for the first time ever jamie let us down

Coincidence? Karma for him being a lying scumbag

Hopefully Harrison can remember his name tomorrow.

you LOST alright? Just go over to a corner and don't utter a single word. Fa'aoso is a dirty player.

Titans Fan said:
Napper said:
Titans Fan said:

Go and get yourself well and truly f***ed.

Titans Fan said:
Daniel said:
I cant believe it but for the first time ever jamie let us down

Coincidence? Karma for him being a lying scumbag

Hopefully Harrison can remember his name tomorrow.

you LOST alright? Just go over to a corner and don't utter a single word. Fa'aoso is a dirty player.

Harrison is lost...but he didn't manage to utter a single word, or go to a corner, or move.

6/71 said:
mickqld said:
6/71 said:

Haha. Sorry- phone posting! Both didn't play as well as we are used to. Lyon forgot his kicking boots and Kite looked in slow motion.

Sorry 6/71 just being flippant. :D It helps to cope with a loss like that.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6