What we need (player wise)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
jbb/james link said:
yeah its time, if we want to see the best to trex he needs to be benched as an impact forward, he wants it, and im sure the new mentality of being an impact man would allow him to be at his best. Just tuck it under the arm and smash em. He has put some solid shots on as well in defence so he has the tools of a forward rather than the finesse of a winger, . This would allow whare or hoppa on the wing to get some some great experience and provide some more enthusiasm

Agreed get him out of the wing and use as an impact off the bench. Put Hoppa at fullback Farrer to center until Lyon is back. Give DCE a go.

Tean vs raiders assuming gift is injured.
1. Hoppa
2. Robbo
3. Farrer
4. Matai
5. Whare
6. Foran
7. DCE
8. King
9. Ballin
10. Kite
11. Watmough
12. Rodney
13. Galuvao

14. Perry
15. T Williams
16. Rose
17. Cross
18. Bailey

Newbies, I was out of the country when T-Rex belted the Fragqueens didn't he?  Scored three tries?  Scored a very good one against Souths as well.  Time for him to be benched?  I don't think so.  Robbo needs to find his mojo though. 

DSM5 link said:
Newbies, I was out of the country when T-Rex belted the Fragqueens didn't he?  Scored three tries?  Scored a very good one against Souths as well.  Time for him to be benched?  I don't think so.  Robbo needs to find his mojo though. 

Only to be used as an impact forward.

If Wolfman were fit, which Williams would be the number 5 in your team?

On last seasons form, Tony for mine.

Wolfman was embarrassing at times.

Remember people were calling them the Williams Sisters.

David's rise to fame was on the back on one tackle against the Panthers ironically.  He coasted on the fame and then went backwards in 09.  Williams seems a slow learner but he is getting better and can score tries. 

DSM5 link said:
Newbies, I was out of the country when T-Rex belted the Fragqueens didn't he?  Scored three tries?  Scored a very good one against Souths as well.  Time for him to be benched?  I don't think so.  Robbo needs to find his mojo though.  
yeah robbo has  proved he is only half terminator this year. The man has been a machine of consistency since joining the club, this year he has had a solid year still. he showed last year he could do an admirable job in a foreign position at fullback and i believe thats what Trex is also doing. I dont bow to a lot of peoples theory that he is slow and hopeless. I reckon he is sadly out of position. He scored 3 tries against the chokers but nothing flash although i was stoked for him. Forget his wing play the reason i think he is on the wing is Manly have a mountain of 80 minute backrowers and a great prop rotation with georgie as impact man. But as des rarely uses 10 interchange and we all know he doesnt feel the need to use 17 players in all games. I imagine he could be massive in 2 x 15 minute spells. On top of that he wants to play there. Thats my thoughts as a Newbie anyway for what they are worth

jjai link said:
[quote author=XX Deleted link=topic=183772.msg270042#msg270042 date=1277597327]
snake
robbo
matai/steve bell?
lyon
wolfy
foran
finch?/ox?
king
ballin
kite
choc
rodney
gifty

joe
bailley
rose
cross

with T-rex, Perry and possibly matai to not be resigned to free up some cash to buy some players like finch

... lol  @  your  screen name mate hahahahaha  ;D
[/quote]

jjai, if you didn't already know, XX Deleted is MWSE's Dancing zorba.

bob dylan link said:
On last seasons form, Tony for mine.

Wolfman was embarrassing at times.

Remember people were calling them the Williams Sisters.
...  hahaha  bob..  i remember..  state of origin didnt do wolfman any favours.. but 1 highlight for him was when he ran down lachlan coote  twice hahaha ..  stopped a try, that was good work,  but yeah few & far between.

jjai link said:
sorry jethro i didnt...  :D

No need to be sorry mate. I wasn't having a go at you or anything. I was just pointing out who the poster was.

Jethro link said:
[quote author=jjai link=topic=183772.msg270115#msg270115 date=1277616436]

No need to be sorry mate. I wasn't having a go at you or anything. I was just pointing out who the poster was.
[/quote]

You're pretty good at irrelevant information.

Volley link said:
[quote author=Jethro link=topic=183772.msg270117#msg270117 date=1277616590]
[quote author=jjai link=topic=183772.msg270115#msg270115 date=1277616436]

[/quote]

You're pretty good at irrelevant information.
[/quote]

haha sorry guys had to change it have little respect for Zorba now so why name my alias after him?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8