When Brown, Sironen return...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Interesting call. Why Lussick over Perrett? Lussick makes more meters. He is more damaging in attack and can break a tackle or 2. But he does have a dumb penalty in him. In defence they are about the same. If only Lussick could recapture his form from last year.

As you said he makes more metres, and his contact in all areas is more aggressive and solid. Perrett has been going well, but not enough to permanently push a regular out for me

Lussick was outstanding last season as our forward leader. Few weeks back with the Warriors, he and AFB came off the bench and turned the tide, against Penrith he made a big difference off the bench and even last week I remember a couple of runs where he was full noise into the Tigers pack, he adds extra intimidation over Perrett

Sironen to starting pack.
Brown to bench as utility.
Lane to bench (plenty of game time, please).
Lussick 18th man.

Bench:
- Brown
- AFB
- Perrett
- Lane

Big bench. Good injury cover. Great impact. And more game time for Marty / AFB with two rather than three props on bench.

Thoughts?

Brown never to play again....
Lane leaves him for dead

We are very lucky to have class coverage of out halves in Hastings. It not easy to play reserve grade biding your time when you've been at the top level before.TB is good enough to keep him focussed.

Whilst I am definitely not a Lewis Brown fan I am concerned that Cullen may be exposed. I was however a big Ray Brown fan.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10