When does Manly play Souths?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Apparently...

If Panthers win tonight:
- Friday: Manly v Souffs
-Saturday: Roosters v Riff

If Panthers lose:
- Friday: Roosters v Cowboys
-Saturday: Manly v Souffs

(according to Brad Walter's twitter)

Edit: So Friday it is then

You know what ?

We read a lot of posts about how the NRL have a bias to certain teams; Rooters, Vermin, Donkeys.

How the judiciary treats Manly players differently handing out longer suspensions because they hate us.

It's all a bit of moaning and venting from us as fans. Visit other team's fan sites and you'll probably read how Manly are the darlings of the league.

But this is just wrong. The interests of the team that finished second have been ignored so that Nein can have it their way. And to compound the issue, it hands the advantage to the team that finished 3rd. It's an absolute disgrace.

It's not bad enough that Manly don't get to play at Brookvale. We now play at a venue and time that makes it harder for Manly fans to make the game. (I now can't make it whereas if it were Saturday night, I wouldn't have missed it).

Whoever allowed Nein to dictate scheduling even in finals should lose their f#$&ing job. You bought the TV rights. Not the whole sport.

The point being

Friday night compared to Saturday for our supporters - Saturday we would get more manly fans across the bridge

Sorry but what a joke - no point finishing top 2 if you are a Sydney team expect if you are souths Easts or the bulldogs who play at home in week 1

Lets stick it to the nrl and turn up in our numbers.

Cannot wait until Friday - how sweet it would be to beat them

simon64 said:
You know what ?

We read a lot of posts about how the NRL have a bias to certain teams; Rooters, Vermin, Donkeys.

How the judiciary treats Manly players differently handing out longer suspensions because they hate us.

It's all a bit of moaning and venting from us as fans. Visit other team's fan sites and you'll probably read how Manly are the darlings of the league.

But this is just wrong. The interests of the team that finished second have been ignored so that Nein can have it their way. And to compound the issue, it hands the advantage to the team that finished 3rd. It's an absolute disgrace.

It's not bad enough that Manly don't get to play at Brookvale. We now play at a venue and time that makes it harder for Manly fans to make the game. (I now can't make it whereas if it were Saturday night, I wouldn't have missed it).

Whoever allowed Nein to dictate scheduling even in finals should lose their f#$&ing job. You bought the TV rights. Not the whole sport.

Exactly 100 % agree. Great post

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7