When will the Sharkies go bust? Who should we look to recruit...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
CCE I was accused, unfairly on this site, of being way to negative in regards to the little man.  I'm trying to be more objective in my views of him and I saw some good things he did last weekend.  He still has a way to go imo, and his taking of the line kicks last Sunday didn't earn him any points from me, but he did deliver the pass for Rodney and was solid in defense.  I'll put him under the microscope again this weekend just for you.   

Central Coast Eagle link said:
DSM, WOW i just almost fell off my chair  ;D

Nutz, he does, BUT Gallen is a GRUB! Do you really want him on your team?

Gallen isn't that bad... he just plays hard... he's got more ticker than any other prick in that sharks team..... I'd have him at manly in a second.

I would hate to see Gallen in a manly jersey, he would spend half the season on sideline through suspension. I would sign Topou and that is it.

Central Coast Eagle link said:
[quote author=DSM5 link=topic=180453.msg223921#msg223921 date=1242892480]
Topou is the only one I'd sign, and even then get some guarantees on behaviour and attitude, remember folks, he's an ex rorter..  Gallen is good but a real grub.  Barrett is overrated and there's really no one else who can better our boyos.  See them out till the end of the season and then cut them.  Set up in Qld, PNG or Adelaide.  I guess all those white boys with their sex toys wouldn't want to risk their hairy white arses in PNG though.

You'd prefer to have Orford than Barrett?
[/quote]
thats a no brainer
barrett is the biggest september choker EVERY

99 GF
95 GF QUAILFYER to name two

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6