Where do we finish? (You vote)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Where does Manly finish?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank you for the those statistics. Good luck with the rest of the weekend and the tipping competition joint leader .
No probs. Tipping comp is pretty close ..... hope I don't choke.
  • Assuming we lose next week it will only be the 4th season in our history where we have had a win / loss ratio less than 30% (1947, 1948, 2003 and 2018).
  • Across our history our average win/loss % is 58%
  • In the last 50 years we've only had eight bottom four seasons which were mainly (five of them) around the SL war and Northern Eagles. However, two of them are obviously under Barrett's watch.
It just shows how far we've fallen under the Barrett / Cartwright regime. Barrett was clearly a mistake and so far out of his depth as our coach. It absolutely cracks me up that the media is talking about his next job ..... who the **** would have him?

Looking forward to next year we can't be worse. The only way is up!

GO MANLY

No probs. Tipping comp is pretty close ..... hope I don't choke.
  • Assuming we lose next week it will only be our 4th season in our history where we have had a win / loss ration less than 30% (1947, 1948, 2003 and 2018).
  • Across our history our average win/loss % is 58%
  • In the last 50 years we've only had eight bottom four seasons which were mainly (five of them) around the SL war and Northern Eagles. However, two of them are obviously under Barrett's watch.
It just shows how far we've fallen under the Barrett / Cartwright regime. Barrett was clearly a mistake and so far out of his depth as our coach. It absolutely cracks me up that the media is talking about his next job ..... who the **** would have him?

Looking forward to next year we can't be worse. The only way is up!

GO MANLY
LOVE statistics. Thanks champion. Very damning, too.

Please do no get too carried away just yet with this schizophrenic team of ours.

Who knows?

We could play like premiers and smash the Broncos 38-12, or save our absolute worst for last and lose by 50+.

If Parra beat the Roosters even by 1 point next week i will still be very nervous.

Never knew how close in 1948 and 1953 were to Manly getting the spoon!

If there is any 1948 or 53 Manly player still alive the club should get him this week to give the current coach & underperforming overpaid rabble team a bollocking. For undoing the club's hard won proud tradition built on blokes who actually went to work the morning of those matches they won to ensure Manly didn't win the spoon.

Or get Arko or Frank Stanton to do it.

I would have to laugh if we beat the Donkeys ( assuming they lose this week) and the Tigers jump into 8th.

I know a lot to happen to get to that but that would help ( me at least) with the pain of 2018.

Last Chance to vote (albeit with a better opportunity to get it correct).

We can still finish anywhere from 12-15th as of tonight (1/9/18).

To the person who voted for 16th, I can happily say you're out. :) Thanks for playing. You can blame the Dalai Arthur ;)

Ladder is:

12 Dogs 18pts -34
13 Cows 18 pts -72
14 Titans 18 pts -110
15 Manly 16 pts -90
16 Who cares, its a 14th spoon for the bottom dwellers.

2 Games left:

Manly v Donkeys
Dogs vs Gummies.

Some tips before you vote.

A manly win by any margin moves us to 14th, with a bigger win getting us to 13th. Donkeys are in the hunt for 6th spot on the ladder and may play their hardest (hopefully not).

Gummies are pretty well set in 4th. They would have to lose by 29pts to drop out of the top 4, and they are way too far behind souffs. Whilst possible, they are not the dragoons.

Actually bit of trivia - The dragons would have been in 4th had it not been for that belting by the dogs. So the gummies being relatively safe in 4th can thank the team they are playing this week. This situation may result in the Gummies switching off this game because of their position, so makes you wonder how times a previous weeks result can affect the attitude of the team you play the week after.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12