Where do we need to strengthen?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
If ben matulino would take unders i would snap him up. Would fit our style of play atm. Needs a change of club also i believe. I hope we havent gone cold on DWZ either although can we fit him in? I know our back three have been superb but do we look further into the future or stick to our guns with taufua perhaps? I love taufua and is going great atm but is a bit rocks and daimonds?

We need better quality second rowers, winterstein and sironen have been good but we cant go all the way with these second rowers. Should sign a world class second rower

2nd row & 5/8. Siro might surprise, but winterstein is a blue collar bench player, that tackles extremely hard. Green is a short term solution, with an impressive kicking game, that moves like an old woman.

I could do with some more squats....

Why do we need other players,we already have a good team.Why do we need to be spending money when we can work with what we have.We have good enough players in the side we don't need to be throwing money around when we can work with what we have.We don't need a gun back rower,we need to Produce a gun back rower.Its called hard work and commitment and that's what we have at the moment.There is an old saying being "Throw off those chains of reason and your prison will disappear" We need to throw off the shackles and simply commit and we are doing that now with what we have.Thats all we need.Save our money and give it to the players in our side that are committing which so far is everyone as far as I can see.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10