Where is the Wolfman?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wolfie is below the blue lilo, in the bottom left of the painting.
He is in a red striped onesy, being photographed by @niccipops in her blue striped onesy :)

I guess we females have a Wolfman Radar :D :heart:

HappilyManly said:
Wolfie is below the blue lilo, in the bottom left of the painting.
He is in a red striped onesy, being photographed by @niccipops in her blue striped onesy :)

I guess we females have a Wolfman Radar :D :heart:

I spotted him too! :blush::blush::blush:

But you knew that from my earlier post - that's why you threw the 'female' comment in!!! :mad::angel::D:p

(and lol at your n'pops onesy)

edit: They say "where's Waldo" over here - weirdos

At first I thought he was the bloke in the water, top left. Then I realised that couldn't be him because he's trying to catch a ball :D

HappilyManly said:

True and he posed very nicely more for me.

globaleagle said:
I spotted him too! :blush::blush::blush:

(and lol at your n'pops onesy)
We all know you have an eye for wildlife and please don't laugh at my onesy. I don't laugh at your moose one, even when you put the hoody with antlers on.
Go and find Waldo! He's missing.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
At first I thought he was the bloke in the water, top left. Then I realised that couldn't be him because he's trying to catch a ball :D
Lol. Mean!
We love you Wolfie.

niccipops said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Lol. Mean!
We love you Wolfie.

Agree - easy to crucify a man :mad:
[attachment=716]

If Wolfie were perfect, we'd have to stuff and mount him :sleepy: :heart::p

Apparently in court today (now beardless, photo) > https://twitter.com/7Sport/status/395336863541501952

Jodie Speers ‏@jodiespeers

'Offensive conduct' charge against NRL's David 'Wolfman' Williams dismissed in court - he was 'a trifle hard done by' says Mag @7NewsSydney

https://twitter.com/jodiespeers/status/395334418119659520

I think "Mag" is short for Magistrate.

How dumb is the magistrate seriously

Magistrate Lisa Davidson felt Williams was a "trifle hard done by" after dismissing the matters. However, she admonished the off-contract flanker for putting himself into the situation.

Magistrate Lisa Davidson felt Williams was a "trifle hard done by" after dismissing the matters. However, she admonished the off-contract flanker for putting himself into the situation.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/david-williams-cleared-of-offensive-behaviour-charge-20131030-2wfcq.html#ixzz2jA2RLAyi

He's the wolfman Lisa he does his best work at night

Seriously? Our judicial system's answer to crime in our city is to tell people to stay at home?

A magistrate has cautioned NRL players about the perils of going out at night after dismissing offensive behaviour charges against Manly star David Williams on Wednesday.

Williams and his partner fronted up at Downing Centre Court on Wednesday after charges of affray were previously withdrawn.

The former NSW and Australian winger charged after being ejected from the Sapphire Lounge nightspot in Kings Cross at 1:57am on Monday May 27.

Williams lawyer, Ian Byrne, claimed Williams went to the aid of a friend, believed to be Sea Eagles teammate Justin Horo, after he was set upon.

Magistrate Lisa Davidson felt Williams was a "trifle hard done by" after dismissing the matters.

However, she admonished the off-contract flanker for putting himself into the situation.

"I don't know why someone like Mr Williams goes at at night," she said.

Williams offered a "no comment" to reporters after walking out of court but labelled suggestions he shouldn't go out as "silly".

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/david-williams-cleared-of-offensive-behaviour-charge-20131030-2wfcq.html#ixzz2jA4ww25Z

Well she dismissed the charge so she's ok by me!

Sheesh you guys would whinge at winning the lotto!

globaleagle said:
Well she dismissed the charge so she's ok by me!

Sheesh you guys would whinge at winning the lotto!
Look here Mr Antler ;) I wasn't whinging I was just pointing out that as the wolfman he does his best work at night :p

CAMBO said:
Look here Mr Antler ;) I wasn't whinging I was just pointing out that as the wolfman he does his best work at night :p

. . . possibly with the exception of grand final night.

Whilst I'm glad the charge was dismissed, it does beg the question of why he had go THERE. Going out at night is one thing, but going to the Cross and at 2am is quite another. Avoid the Cross and avoid trouble!

The Who said:
ALinda said:
Avoid the Cross and avoid trouble!

... pity Christ didn't follow this sage advice.

Wolfie should have learnt from JC - 'hanging out' and 'cross' - will not end well :D

Loved how Wolfie pleaded Guilty and the Magistrate had a go at the Police for charging him! - Does she have a Referees accreditation ? :p

Wish she would have told him to 'get a hair cut' :idea:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4