Where would Trent go?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
2 abysmal seasons mate... and you have posted many times that our roster is at least a top 6 side... so scraping into the finals and going out the door the next week is hardly an amazing result when it gets sandwiched between the sh1t we experienced in 2016 and 2018. You’ve been watching this game for long enough to recognise how appalling our defence was under Barrett... and his record clearly shows that he’s the worst coach in Manly history... kind of says it all really...
Exactly. How many games this past season did we have won and then lose ? Plenty, and I mostly blame it on the coach.

Come on Man. Would you just leave 350k on the table with a family and kids? We have to get real here. This is life, not just The Rugby League team.
You don't just give 350k away . People have to earn it . That is what happens in real life not just Rugby League .
There is no such thing as a free ride @Ryan

Exactly. How many games this past season did we have won and then lose ? Plenty, and I mostly blame it on the coach.

And no matter how much it happened over the season, especially late in the season when we blew what should have been a few match winning leads, NOTHING changed. There was absolutely no thought put into how to stop the rot in its tracks. It was like shampoo.....lather, rinse and repeat.

That’s it Big Kev, telling it how it is!
Not sure why we needed yet another thread, however if it keeps a couple of key DSDs away, it may become pertinent
Could be because no one ever pays any attention to the thread topic. It was absolutely clear. The theory is that TB will want out because he has another job to go to. Question was, what job? Which club given that he was burned by the most likely team, the Panthers.
Probably one poster in four pages answered the question. First page was a whole bunch of 'I don't care as long as he's not here' kind of stuff and from there on it went to the usual agendas of people.
It's not 'why do we need another thread', it's just the off season.

I say keep him at Manly. Give him a job as a handyman and have him build furniture. If not skilled, have him assemble Ikea furniture. He will pay for himself that way.

He can wear a singlet and shorts to keep the ladies happy.

NYEagle

I say keep him at Manly. Give him a job as a handyman and have him build furniture. If not skilled, have him assemble Ikea furniture. He will pay for himself that way.

NYEagle

You still need to have some logic to build some of that IKEA stuff.

Difference between screws, nails, allen key sockets, etc. Risky giving this job to a rookie.

NYEagle
May be a good reason for some of us Silvertails ladies to attend Narrabeen sometime. Baz dressed as a tradie and the players walking to their cars in nothing but towels. Hmm let me think about this ?? @niccipops @HappilyManly @ALinda @marga @yokahontas

44515323_10156654341503497_4991481137369972736_n.jpg

There are numerous flat pack installation franchises available for sale in greater Sydney.
Should be right up Barretts alley.

A number of posters seem convinced that Trent has a job lined up, but I can't figure where that might be.
How many teams are going to want a failed head coach who is (probably legitimately but not necessarily a good look) holding a club to ransom?
Interested in any speculation. Name the club and the reasons they'd want him.
Ta!

I think it will take him a while if he ever gets another shot at a head coaching role in the NRL.

He seems personable enough and the players like him... so along with experience as as an NRL head coach, he would probably walk into an assistant role at a few clubs to be honest. Andrew McFadden, Jim Dymock and David Kidwell were/are average head coaches but are still assistant coaches in the NRL. The Dragons seem like a logical choice.

Otherwise, Super League.

May be a good reason for some of us Silvertails ladies to attend Narrabeen sometime. Baz dressed as a tradie and the players walking to their cars in nothing but towels. Hmm let me think about this ?? @niccipops @HappilyManly @ALinda @marga @yokahontas
What about a few of us home grown Silvertails blokes done up the same?
If you don't like the idea of that you're bloody hard to please...

I'd like to see Trent serving Beers to the punters on game day on the hill or serving pies from the Snack Bar.....that way we could provide some feedback to him.

And also the mascot suit gig is up for grabs too and I reckon he'd be great for that.

Just so long as we don't pay him out a cent that he doesn't have to turn up to work for....all fine by me.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8