Which Sydney clubs represent which areas

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

smirny

Here is what I think all the Sydney NRL clubs look like for the areas they represent. What are your thoughts?

Pink - Manly
Yellow - Parramatta
Purple - Penrith
Green - Wests
Orange - Bulldogs
Red - Saints
Blue - Easts
Dark Green - Souths
Black - Cronulla

Attachments

• IMG_0202.JPG
    IMG_0202.JPG
    299.8 KB · Views: 130
I wonder what the Broncos catchment area looks like...
Parra, Penrith and Wests have huge zones. They should have been top 6 teams for the last 15 years with the juniors they have first choice on. Its amazing that they havent...

From a geographical stand point we have a large area. St G is very small.

Last edited:
True. However i still think Liverpool is more Penriths..?
Another thing. How did Souths manage to get back in the comp? Their area is tiny. O thats right, the NRL love a fairytale

Doesnt Blacktown and Liverpool fall under Penriths control?
I'm not to sure, but I made Blacktown under Parramatta as it is closer to get to Parramatta Stadium than Penrith Stadium from Blacktown.

Same logic with Liverpool.

Edit* Liverpool should be under Parramatta not Wests as it is closer, my bad.

Here is what I think all the Sydney NRL clubs look like for the areas they represent. What are your thoughts?

Pink - Manly
Yellow - Parramatta
Purple - Penrith
Green - Wests
Orange - Bulldogs
Red - Saints
Blue - Easts
Dark Green - Souths
Black - Cronulla

Isn't this a bit a deep conversation for this forum?

We should also get Epping and Ryde...and Castle Hill...and Blacktown...and the Central Coast...and...

from back when I played for Blacktown Workers, they and Blacktown City and Blacktown Leagues (now merged) fell under penrith...... with St Pats Blacktown and Seven Hills (adjoining suburb) falling under Parramatta. Liverpool was not part of Penrith juniors and wouldn't think this has changed.

The Bulldogs area does not go that far south. Menai and the surrounding areas (south of the Georges river) is Sharks territory. Liverpool is definitely Tigers territory. And people around the North Sydney area would say that they do not support Manly or any NRL team!

The Bulldogs area does not go that far south. Menai and the surrounding areas (south of the Georges river) is Sharks territory. Liverpool is definitely Tigers territory. And people around the North Sydney area would say that they do not support Manly or any NRL team!

Yep, agree Liverpool is Tigers territory. Was always Wests, so got absorbed by the joint venture.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10