White must be captain of the ODI and T20 teams

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What Gay joke?

i must have missed that one, you didn't offend me, if anything i pity you.

Perving on the player Lee beat into the team

GT-HO was the worlds fastest 4 door production car for 30 years
Eat that Holden fanboi :p More statistics to prove a point

Fro link said:
Shield Finals, so what? you are pushing for ODI and T20 captaincy.

Can bowl nice Leggies?? compared to whom? Cambo? his bowling is garbage at best, he doesnt even bowl when he is captain, shows how ordinary he is.

What you do have right is that he is a good leader, and deserves the T20 gig, and maybe down the track the ODI, but get your fsacts straight before trying to talk him up.

And amazing with the bat might be an overstatement too, capable sometimes dominant if conditions are right, would be better.

And please don't try and talk him into the test team.
gees your a ****ing tool..... I bowl offies you knob ;)

that was before my morning coffee Clon, no excuse i know.

That and the image of Cam gracing the cricket fields resplendant in his whites put me off a bit :)

White's form this series has been pretty down, doesnt look sharp with the bat. Hopefully comes good by the serious end of the world cup.

Last 2 innings from Clarke look better too, played on a road last night sure but he was the best of the aussies and got us close enough to finish. Those 2 overs against Anderson really turned the tide of the match into our favour.

Well Binga didn't really set the World Cup on fire..............nor did any of the Aussie bowlers for that matter. Knew we were in trouble when we couldn't knock over Kenya and had to rely on run outs as our leading mode of dismissal. Pretty poor tournament with the ball all up.

White was woeful.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6