Who for next week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Seriously, I'm surprised? Didn't you get a call? Des rang me up and asked how I was and if I was ready to go. Being the Supreme Leader I'm obviously going to be a better leader, and motivator for the team. Most of the team know me so I should just slot in easy.

Taniela Paseka is out with a knee injury for an indefinite period.

See both of the following NRL.com links:

Thought des mentioned in the presser that he was a chance to return next week?!

I agree he was a great half, but he’s leaving.. if we’re putting all our eggs in the schuster to 6 basket for the next 10 years, to me it’s crazy to waste this season playing Foran there…
I think next season we’re gonna struggle, and the excuse will be “schuster is a young half and needs time to learn the position at nrl level”
This season is a write off.. we all know it…
And when Parker is healthy he is going to be straight back into this side.. I don’t think Parker is much faster than foz… and foz is a better defender, I think it would give us a chance to win some games with Foran playing the Jamie Lyon roll while schuster and dce work on their combination
I like it... Outside the box thinking, but you make good points!

1. Garrick
2. Saab
3. Koula
4. Harper
5. Tuipolotu
6. Schuster
7. Foran
8. Sipley
9. Crocker
10. Aloai
11. Olokautu
12. Davey
13. Jake
14. Lawton
15. Keppie
16. Bullemore
17. Paseka
Nice. I'd put Koula at FB, Garrick to wing, Tuipoluto to centre. No better time to try that with Tom out for the season.

Thought des mentioned in the presser that he was a chance to return next week?!
Yes, Des did say that he is a 'possibility' to come back this week but a possibility is not a certainty.

I responded to your comment only because you were the last one in this thread at the time who had included Paseka in the team list.

I am sorry but my comment wasn't really directed to you alone. It was a general comment to previous posts like the ones following 40 nil's post below and others who had included Paseka in their team lists like it was gospel that he is back this week when there is also a good chance that he might not be too.

Des said Paseka might be okay for next week.
I’m so relieved to see these guys are back.
On the bright side Paseka and Karl are back.

If Paseka is back, well that's a bonus but if he isn't then people will have just wasted their time including him in their team list prediction.

Nice. I'd put Koula at FB, Garrick to wing, Tuipoluto to centre. No better time to try that with Tom out for the season.
Playing Harper & Keppie is absolutely ridiculous !
They would not make a State cup team , let alone any other NRL team in the competition.
We need to start injecting new young blood now to see if they are ready for the NRL …..but with Des as coach we will waste another year !!!

Playing Harper & Keppie is absolutely ridiculous !
They would not make a State cup team , let alone any other NRL team in the competition.
We need to start injecting new young blood now to see if they are ready for the NRL …..but with Des as coach we will waste another year !!!

You got your wish. Not.

Both in the top 13.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8