Who is actually to blame ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who is actually to blame for us losing games this year ?

• Total voters
Stewart wanted to stay and if he had been able to Whatmough and Foran would have stayed put as a result. Once it was decided that Stewart was not to be offered a contract that was the straw that broke the camels back and it is now a fact that 2 could not wait to go, one is still with us only in name and the 3rd one just took the coin. We are the architects of our own disaster over this.

Put Quantum on the list of choices.

I will argue until I red in the face, that our problems stem from letting Glenn Stewart go. A number of very important and influential players lost their desire for the jersey when that happened, and the snowball effect has been devastating.
No - its the irrational reaction of Snake, Foran and Choc to a business decision to not offer Glenn a contract. @:cool: Matai is not a vindictive type, those 3 are and it has led to this mess.

DCE was actively bullied last year to take unders so that Foran can get his millions and an aging Player is kept on the books.@:mad:

The Idiots running the Asylum is continuing to this day with the Foran contract saga - can't believe that Manly will torment their Fans with it till round 13 :mad:

2v being sacked or moved on, will not change anything until Foran and DCE leave.@:cool:

Snake will just turn up, when he is in the mood, for the next 2 years :(

Keeping the Foxtel and ditching the MWSE fees from 2016:cool:

I keep coming back to Zorba. The Penns aren't there without him. By all reports he is an extremely vindictive man. And he is very good buddies with the Stewarts.

And as for letting Gifty go - can I say the way it was done was dreadful BUT he played very few games for us in the last few years, his form was down, and he was fatter than Hiku. Who knew there was a thin Gifty in there screaming to be released?

Jeez this is getting bad in another year or so , no Stewart , Lyon, ballin, or toovey, it's just not manly anymore .Our time in the sun is over . Very depressing to see this once powerful side slide so bad.

Well if we ran hard and put some purpose into our once renowned defence a lot of these injuries would not occur. It's half hearted mediocracy killing us

Zorba has a business on the side with the stewarts father there is stress on the business due to gifty not being resigned, this is why zorba leaks stuff out to the media etc rothfield and co.

Jeez this is getting bad in another year or so , no Stewart , Lyon, ballin, or toovey, it's just not manly anymore .Our time in the sun is over . Very depressing to see this once powerful side slide so bad.
Manly is spelt with a big M. parramatta is spelt with a small pee...
n2808910_33346511_7800.jpg

You poor pessimistic fool .

We can continously look backwards at who is to blame and forget to look forward and find a solution to our current situation. We have several players injured, yes other teams have them,however they are coping better. We look lethargic and some of our players look overweight. Our attack lacks imagination and our defines no starch. We continue playing out of form players and is not prepared to bite the bullit and drop them. Senior coaches like Bennet,Stuart, Cleary and Green did this and their team responded. These are the current questions and situations that needs answered not the past. It is gone and if we keep reflecting on it so will we, be gone that is.

This thread is symptomatic of the clubs predicament. Factional and divisive. We need a poll for how can we fix it.

Well if we ran hard and put some purpose into our once renowned defence a lot of these injuries would not occur. It's half hearted mediocracy killing us
My thoughts as well. The reason for these injuries is our lack of committment in the collision. We are weak, unfit and slow. All comes down to enthusiasm and committment and we have zero.
On the poll I vote for the NRL. Ever since the new Tv rights deal only certain clubs will ever get a shot at the title, only the highest ratings teams.
Vermin,Rorters (only cause of Gyngel Politis), Dogs, Donkeys, Scum Eels, scum Storm, Cows and watch the Knights, Tigers, Warriors, Titans get a leg up. The rest don't rate Sharks,Manly,Raiders,Saints, Panthers.

My thoughts as well. The reason for these injuries is our lack of committment in the collision. We are weak, unfit and slow. All comes down to enthusiasm and committment and we have zero.
What??
Not sure about the others but Tom T was injured leaping for a ball, no lack of commitment there. And Leary was injured when mason jumped on his back, that was too much enthusiasm.

Put Quantum on the list of choices.

I will argue until I red in the face, that our problems stem from letting Glenn Stewart go. A number of very important and influential players lost their desire for the jersey when that happened, and the snowball effect has been devastating.

Maybe thats the case , but since when is a club run by its players !

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6