Who should be Manly’s centres in 2022

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Select your two centres to play for Manly in 2022

• Total voters
turbo
garrick
walker
tippytoes
saab
foz
chez
jake t
crocker
kapow
okaulatu
bullemore
shoe

koula
davey
aloiai
paseka

Knowing Des, Parker's form would have to drastically decline for Des to drop him. Though I'm a big fan of Harper's, I think it's up to him to regain his form and justify his inclusion.
I think Parker's position is very safe (although interesting that he spent a short time playing edge on Thursday). However, I think Harper may be playing for his position - Des would have noticed young Tago's excellent performance - no reason Koula can't do the same (if our forwards fire).

Worrying about our centres pairing seems unnecessary when it's our forwards we need to be concerned about. Until they can hold their own against a top pack we won't seriously challenge for a premiership.
Agree with this....if we had a dominant forward pack then Harper and Parker combo probably ok. But we don't so, i fully understand why other weaker links in the team are under the microscope.

Now Walker has announced his departure, have let Suli go prematurely?
I would play Koalu over Garrick on the wing, Garrick is not of first grade standard!
It just shows the vast difference of opinions on the forum. Most now after last year including myself on the forum think Garrick is not even a problem but there’s always someone who thinks otherwise but it 2020 he was a lot of posters whipping boy!!

I was reminded of how influential a powerful centre is when I watched Staggs last night.
I don't know whether you actually watched the game or are just going on reputation because Staggs did SFA last night. He had a very quiet game compared to the fanfare he receives

Our back line defense was as fragile as glass on Friday night. So the rationale that the current centres should be selected on defensive capabilities lacks merit. Our wingers were no better.

Our back line defense was as fragile as glass on Friday night. So the rationale that the current centres should be selected on defensive capabilities lacks merit. Our wingers were no better.
The backline defence was fragile because the middle failed to control or slow down the ruck, allowing the Pennies to roll down through the middle and then spread it against a staggered defensive line. That has nothing to do with the wingers or centres. They were screwed by the pi$$ weak forward effort to control the ruck.

The backline defence was fragile because the middle failed to control or slow down the ruck, allowing the Pennies to roll down through the middle and then spread it against a staggered defensive line. That has nothing to do with the wingers or centres. They were screwed by the pi$$ weak forward effort to control the ruck.
We need to bring in an enforcer.. try and poach big nelson. He is exactly what we need.

We need to bring in an enforcer.. try and poach big nelson. He is exactly what we need.
Yes, an enforcer like big nelson could improve things, but I think we would benefit more by improving our forward mobility and the ability to wrestle and control the ruck. If we did those two things we could thrive even without any major enforcers

Yes, an enforcer like big nelson could improve things, but I think we would benefit more by improving our forward mobility and the ability to wrestle and control the ruck. If we did those two things we could thrive even without any major enforcers
Melbourne have been the best at it for years

Look a
Jamie Lyon and Steve Matai caliber don’t come along too often… but as they are gone I’d have Parker and Lionel or maybe Walker at center. Best we currently have on the books
look at all our premiership wins....WE didn't have average centres... WE lack centres now and Parker and Harper will NOT take us to a premiership.

Anybody that thinks our centres were the problem on Friday night ... or that having Koula, at this stage of his career, defending inside Saab ... is a

MOON BARKING, lip dribbling, slack jawed, cross eyed, cranyon eating window licking lunatic.
Window licking has crossed the mind Amsterdam, some very attractive ladies are on display..

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6