Who should coach us

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Rafferty

Mug punter
So what where saying is BA gets to Tbaz Seibs.

Being serious, I think he would be good for us, bring him home, fresh start in any capacity, with an eye to above if necessary and as pointed out, may be able to influence some signings. It’s definitely not stupid, reach out manly, wouldn’t have to break the bank either he just got a healthy pay day.

Eagle 1

First Grader
Matt Ballin is my preference but Brad Arthur is now available. 😜
Ballin could be open to a move back to Brookvale. At the Broncs they have more coaches than players. He'd be his own man instead of having to rub shoulders with the likes of that useless hanger on, Cartwright.

Damien2812

Bencher
Ballin could be open to a move back to Brookvale. At the Broncs they have more coaches than players. He'd be his own man instead of having to rub shoulders with the likes of that useless hanger on, Cartwright.
Ballin would be the perfect candidate. Former Manly player who has been at the resurgent Broncos learning from some good coaches and would understand what the modern game requires.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16
12 6 5 36 15
13 7 6 133 14
12 6 6 77 14
13 7 6 4 14