Who should we buy for next year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
The rumour is big dollars that were to much to match. Whatever at this point - I could handle performances like the one against the Dragons if there is more of this kind of news to counter them (provided it is true)

The rumour is big dollars that were to much to match. Whatever at this point - I could handle performances like the one against the Dragons if there is more of this kind of news to counter them (provided it is true)
It looks like Joe is doing a Brad Arthur and concentrating on his old club.

May just be Luke getting in his ear. Plus if he wants to further his career he can go to Manly and start or stay at the Bunnies and come off the bench.

What is it with these guys and raiding the clubs they've left behind. Arthur, kelly and hasler have concentrated so much (If the media is to be believed, which it shouldn't be) on bringing people over they might has well have stayed where they were. People on here would be a lot happier haha!

I'd like to upset the status quo a bit. Instead of going down the traditional route and looking to sign players. I'd like to see us declare we've got X amount of dollars to spend and interested players should contact the club and tell us what they think they're worth. No player managers need be involved and we'd know who's really available.... plus it would destabilise the hell out of the other teams.

I'd like to upset the status quo a bit. Instead of going down the traditional route and looking to sign players. I'd like to see us declare we've got X amount of dollars to spend and interested players should contact the club and tell us what they think they're worth. No player managers need be involved and we'd know who's really available.... plus it would destabilise the hell out of the other teams.
I like it Moondawg!

D.C.E would be a great buy for the club. He is the best of the young half's going around along with...oh wait we ****ed that one didn't we.

With Carney back in the news with the case against cronulla . would he a be a option ?? i think if Dan with his connections with Russian brides ( he will deny this :lipssealed: ) Might be able to hook Carney up with one with Russian mafia connections it might keep him on the straight and narrow and could turn out ok ??

May just be Luke getting in his ear. Plus if he wants to further his career he can go to Manly and start or stay at the Bunnies and come off the bench.

lol @ further his career.

he has a premiership ring and a chance to double that.

he will only got to manly for the squillions we have - not to further a career.

With Carney back in the news with the case against cronulla . would he a be a option ?? i think if Dan with his connections with Russian brides ( he will deny this :lipssealed: ) Might be able to hook Carney up with one with Russian mafia connections it might keep him on the straight and narrow and could turn out ok ??

Carney lol @ the number of memberships that would be thrown out never to resub.

D.C.E would be a great buy for the club. He is the best of the young half's going around along with...oh wait we ****ed that one didn't we.

nah we didn't **** that one. Joke Kelly decided burgei win premierships not halves.

joke can **** all the burgei he likes - hes trying to sign the 3rd worst one after signing the worst one.

Joke Kelly you are the weakest link.

Carney lol @ the number of memberships that would be thrown out never to resub.
Too much damage he has caused himself i agree . but do need to sign a halve of some kind or there might be memberships thrown out never to resub

lol @ further his career.

he has a premiership ring and a chance to double that.

he will only got to manly for the squillions we have - not to further a career.
Well you can win premierships as a bit player on the bench or you can win them getting starters minutes and being a major contributor.

Well you can win premierships as a bit player on the bench or you can win them getting starters minutes and being a major contributor.

Yeah loobs you can. How many Manly bench players do we say did not earn their premiership ring ?

History reflects winners. Not winners that started.

Too much damage he has caused himself i agree . but do need to sign a halve of some kind or there might be memberships thrown out never to resub
You can't trust halves, it's just a fact. If we sign a half I'll probably just shoot the bastard and then they'll put me in prison and I'll have to be somebodys girlfriend and I'm not that good looking and they'll probably leave me for somebody else..... so no more halves ok?

Yeah loobs you can. How many Manly bench players do we say did not earn their premiership ring ?

History reflects winners. Not winners that started.
Not saying winning them from the bench doesn't count, but once you've done that especially at a young age you want a bigger piece of it.

You see out on T Burgess which is fine, you've got your reasons. But I think he'd do our pack a world of good. Much like Kitey when he came.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10