Who will win Game 1 of Origin?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who will win Game 1 of SOO this year?

• NSW

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • QLD

Votes: 16 27.1%
  • Who cares... When does Manly play?

Votes: 29 49.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm happy with Morris back in, just about negates the Goanna man ( and that can't be a bad thing).

Now we just have to worry about Thurston on one side, Smith in the middle & Cronk on the other side ( that can't be too bad, can it????)

That's if Cronk actually plays. Though I would imagine he'd be given until Wednesday to prove his fitness. And even if he's out the re-shuffle would be easy. JT to half, Morgan to 5/8 and Jacob Lillyman onto the bench (DCE has already returned to Sydney from all reports).

With the crap they put on Chez, I hope the Blues give it to the other mob, with interest :mad:

Myles had better come back with a fired up attitude or an ACL :punch:

Sorry but this was just too funny to resist lol

13307428_1421180897907700_5962528036591691412_n.jpg

Morris into the centres for Digan is a massive plus for the Blues.

Dugan is way too one dimensional for the centres and Morris is great in Origin.

Swings it to NSW for mine.

I reckon Reynolds will relish Origin and have a great game.

Personally I think Daley has actually done the right thing by bringing in Morris rather than mess around with the make up of the side.

It would have been so easy to move Dylan Walker to the centres and bring someone else in onto the bench, but I actually think that Morris makes the side stronger. He's a proven performer against 1nglis in the centres and frankly is a much better centre than Dugan will ever be (if anything the original side should have had Morris there anyway with Dugan at FB).

Personally I think Daley has actually done the right thing by bringing in Morris rather than mess around with the make up of the side.

It would have been so easy to move Dylan Walker to the centres and bring someone else in onto the bench, but I actually think that Morris makes the side stronger. He's a proven performer against 1nglis in the centres and frankly is a much better centre than Dugan will ever be (if anything the original side should have had Morris there anyway with Dugan at FB).

The Blues will be def be stronger in defence with Morris, to be honest Im not even sure why he was dropped in the first instance.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6