Will Hopoate saga haunting the Parramatta Eels

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This isn't some touchy feely commune mate. The only people with rights here are Manly supporters, everyone else has responsibilities, not rights. So your responsibility is to behave and not let your expectations get confused with your limitations. If you continue to be humble, obedient and respectful of the superior Manly supporters then you may get a further avatar upgrade.

Next one is the "T-Rex", Parra import tolerated by most but ultimately no one was disappointed when he left. Give it a season or two or you might get to "Wolfman", Parra import we are happy to call one of our own.

Before I comment I'll need to re-read the Newbies Introduction booklet. Sections on communes & tribal laws.

What about "Lyons" or "DCE" ? No mention whatsoever. Outrageous.

1. Big fan of Phil Blake.
2. Your dad a Manly fan. (You should trust your dad)
3. You joked of Hoppa "coming" - not "going" - to Manly so that his salary would be paid by the Eels and Dogs. (Freudian slip)
4. You're too likeable to be a Parra fan

You know - deep down - what you need to do. :)

Jezuz, Rex ! They're not ready for me to come out of the closet. Yet. < keep it between us , ok. Shhhh >

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4