Will Manly make the Eight ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Will Manly Make semis ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Foran was just awful today, the guy's not an eagle anymore, he's lost interest, let him go play for his eels I'll be glad to see the back of the ungrateful bastard, same for his mate dce, they're contribution is pathetic and the measure of our attack is reflected in their lack of constructive input, we wouldn't be any worse off without them.

Aiming for the 8 will be the best we can do this season. I won't right them off. The team will gel and get a winning feeling again... But who can see them competing in the finals?

If we don't get our act together soon we will only be nuisance value this season. If that happens we can still do some massive damage to other teams chances.

Funny thing is
I bet you anything once we are out of contention this year for the finals we will play our best footy!!

Looks like there is next to no chance of Manly making the finals this year.

Since the NRL first started in 1998 no team who has been last after 5 rounds has ever made the finals.

Looks like there is next to no chance of Manly making the finals this year.

Since the NRL first started in 1998 no team who has been last after 5 rounds has ever made the finals.
But Manly are always the exceptions @:cool:

The SOO has to give us a chance with JT out,The Big 3 and hopefully the Rorters halves and centre @:)

Manly can do it easy, thats why Fans are dirty as their attitude is submissive

Sorry to bring up a old thread of mine

With us 15th at present I just don't see us making the 8 this year ??

If we had won on Monday I may of said yes.

Just think we have too much do in the second half of the season

What are your thoughts ??

Still a yes.:)

The whole comp is dour this year, so we is still in it.
Lots of our players are playing for contracts, so with every new signing, they put in more.@:cool:

Foran is still a concern, as emotionally he has 'left the building'.
Now that the Great Leveler is under pressure, he may be more concerned for him (like he was with Gifty) than Manly :confused:

The one-point loss to the 'Riff was gut-wrenching, but I still think we will make the eight. I'm really counting on the return of Lawrence to give some extra flair and speed to our forwards. If he stays out for much longer, though, I'm not as confident.
I'm also hoping that Jamie still is the champion of the past decade. We need him more than ever. Mateo also has the skills to make a difference.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8