Will Manly make the Eight ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Will Manly Make semis ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
David Perry and Quantum started all the rot with the poor handling of Gifts contract in the first place
That's crazy talk Bozo, don't you understand it is all Kelly's fault, egged on by that idiot Penn. It doesn't matter that neither of them had any control at that time and don't forget the asking price of either Foran or DCE, how stupid would they have to be to pay that crazy money, neither are worth it. Now what we are left with is how stupid they were for letting them go, even though we now know Foran was already gone before Kelly arrived ($5 mill over 4 years, but it's not about the money) and the GC offer now includes mountains of TP agreements backed by the NRL. How on earth could they get this so wrong. I just don't understand why they weren't able to re-sign both of our halves on about $600k-$700k, which is what we all agree they are worth.
Now there's talk of Toovey going!!!!! So what if he has lost the Dressing Room and we are playing like a reserve grade side. He's a club legend and I love him so he should stay no matter what the situation. When we get to round 10 and we are 1-9 I know I will blame that bloody idiot Kelly and Penn for good measure too.

That's crazy talk Bozo, don't you understand it is all Kelly's fault, egged on by that idiot Penn. It doesn't matter that neither of them had any control at that time and don't forget the asking price of either Foran or DCE, how stupid would they have to be to pay that crazy money, neither are worth it. Now what we are left with is how stupid they were for letting them go, even though we now know Foran was already gone before Kelly arrived ($5 mill over 4 years, but it's not about the money) and the GC offer now includes mountains of TP agreements backed by the NRL. How on earth could they get this so wrong. I just don't understand why they weren't able to re-sign both of our halves on about $600k-$700k, which is what we all agree they are worth.
Now there's talk of Toovey going!!!!! So what if he has lost the Dressing Room and we are playing like a reserve grade side. He's a club legend and I love him so he should stay no matter what the situation. When we get to round 10 and we are 1-9 I know I will blame that bloody idiot Kelly and Penn for good measure too.
Toovey's fate lies in the performance of his players and I hope our forwards show some character and give the rest of the team a chance to triumph

Injuries don't help. Our front row may not be going the best but look at the bench soggy and T1 two junior props just starting out in the big time being expected to match.it with much bigger, more experienced, harder heads from day dot.

Give the kids a.chance.
They wont get a better opportunity to show us what they are worth .
Starling has no line speed and he will be more disadvantaged with the knee problems . Lawrence at 30 years of age will miss just about all of this season and does not look to be stable in the future with his back operation . Horo has had his heyday , Hasson is inneffective . Jes Sene Lefeo makes more metres running side ways when we need to go forward . Andrews and Chee Kam have not performed strongly enough at NSW cup to be considered even with our injury crisis .
Toovey has done an admirable job with our pack that consists of second rate players .

Last edited:
2V is a problem. Or more probably 1 of the problems.
I love 2v as a player, will never forget his heart and devotion to the colours.

My question is simple though. Does a waterboy make a good coach?

I laugh at the messiah/prophet Brad Arthur's playing credentials and record. But he has coached footballers and the footballers playing for him are putting in week on week..

2V was the waterboy, and has an aging roster that once were warriors.

2V will go.
Will be a massive mistake in my opinion if this is the case, toovey is great coach and is manly through and through! Who else would you want to coach manly??
He has had an up hill battle with the new board stuff his grand plans of retaining players and undoing his good work.

The board has a lot to answer for but they are quite happy for Toovey to take the heat. And we as fans continue to torch him.

You need to ask yourself the question why did tooves lose control of some of the dressing room?

#MWZE

You need to ask yourself the question why did tooves lose control of some of the dressing room?

#MWZE
Because the senior group treated Manly as a holiday camp for selective mates and 2v treats it like a professional football team.@:cool:

The 'Gifty goes we all go' is pathetic and childish from grown men who were not putting the future success of their Club first. As is the 'DCE's contract forced Gifty out, but Foz's larger contract was not a factor' line :mad:

So over the bleeding hearts :heartbreak: Play footy or :swear: off!

Manly will make the 8, just to maintain the Natural Order of Life :inlove:

Times are tough, suck it up, we've had an incredible 10 years! Yes, we've been through some heartbreaking **** of late, and there may be more to follow as we rebuild again.

It's during hard times when real fans stand up to be counted. It's easy supporting a winning team, harder when things aren't going so well. Show some faith ffs!! I believe we'll make the eight.

I support Toovey 100%, really bewildered to hear people say he should be dropped. Why? He's not to blame for the current situation.. The guy bleeds maroon and will do anything for our club. And the talk of Des coming back.. after what he did and how he did it - you've got to be kidding?!

GO MANLY!!!

Manly have not pride or heart in that Jersey!! This is worse than those Northern Eagles days

If we get any higher than 13th we will have a good season

I know people will say with the injured back we will do better but really will we??

No team cohesion what so ever

Sad for Ballin to have that s***t given for his 200th

Answer to question

No way will we make the 8

Panthers dogs then storm all away ... 3/3 loses coming up

Last edited:
piss off.jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8