Will Manly make the Eight ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Will Manly Make semis ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wish you were wrong mate, a club legend drawing a very short straw is not what he deserves! If the Penn's and CEO Chelsea don't start managing our great club soon, we will be gone for a few years yet!
It's actually worse .... they own the club. They can **** it up as much as they like and we are just powerless to do or say anything about it. Hard to believe that it is not deliberate. I hate Zorba, I really do.

Toovey gave a quick comment on Fox as he was exiting the dressing rooms at the end of half time. He look tired, unwilling, praps a little dis-spirited. Praps he has already 'been told'. Is this a factor in Manly's lack lustre performance ?

Toovey gave a quick comment on Fox as he was exiting the dressing rooms at the end of half time. He look tired, unwilling, praps a little dis-spirited. Praps he has already 'been told'. Is this a factor in Manly's lack lustre performance ?
Poor old Toovs...
He really did look under the pump. Tough to watch a Manly legend stressed like that.
Hopefully we make the 8. But heart says we will steal some wins at home and avoid the spoon by 3 or 4 places.

I think we will make the eight,and despite Cherry Evans leaving the club, i think Cherry Evans still has a love for manly and can not see him forgetting his roots as he is too smart for that and has created too many friends.We just need to create a massive team spirit and band together. I think Mason is good for us in that sense and our captain needs to stand up now more than ever. If this happens we will definitely make the eight.

I think we will be closer to getting the wooden spoon than people think. I think the team is completely leaderless, and im talking from Penns to Kelly.

I'm hoping we at least get 14th or at worst 15th, if we get our first ever spoon as a result of this I will fair dinkum lose my **** big time!!

Very possible our next two points will come in round 11, which is the bye.

Dogs, penrith twice, storm away, newcastle. Hope we can win against Canberra this week, if we don't we could be 1 and 9 come round 11.

I'm not sure it's all that bad just yet. While we lost last night, we only let in 12 points and we didn't have very much ball. We set up a lot of opportunities and fluffed them, which really just looked like a timing issue - we can fix that. What we can't fix is the lack of fear in our pack - there is not one forward that opposition forwards would be worried about. Lastly, how anyone can think that Tooves should go, needs to give themselves a hefty uppercut!

I'm not sure it's all that bad just yet. While we lost last night, we only let in 12 points and we didn't have very much ball. We set up a lot of opportunities and fluffed them, which really just looked like a timing issue - we can fix that. What we can't fix is the lack of fear in our pack - there is not one forward that opposition forwards would be worried about. Lastly, how anyone can think that Tooves should go, needs to give themselves a hefty uppercut!
Yes this was against the Dragons. How do you think we will fare against a decent team? We have struggled to score all season. And surely at some point our performance falls on the coach...

People are overreacting, we are in no danger of the spoon and I think we will sneak into the 8

Based on the opening 4 rounds, we will probably just miss the 8.

Only good news there is that Foran and DCE can start getting used to what a free September means "for their family"

We wont make the big dance in October and I have accepted awhile ago that this season is over. Who just wants to sneak into the 8 and not really have a chance?

The last 10 years have been a great ride, we have been so lucky. As much as I hate losing, a rebuild was always coming. It will take a few years and we will buy some dud players on the way but we will also get some good ones here as well. We always manage to do it. I am actually looking forward to the rebuild ..... my only concern is the lack of confidence in the owners and management. Just hope that they have a secret plan in place.

6 of those points were penalty goals .,.....

Imagine if we had played the Rorters on Friday night , 12-4 would have been 64-4.

Just think of the fun on here after a scoreline like that!!

Watching last night was just like watching the northern eagles all over again.

No passion and no pride and a 5/8 who doesn't give a ****

10258934_408560205971608_7139560457481004021_n.jpg

I think 2V is a good coach it still doesn't change the fact he was left a very good team in their prime.

Robinson couldn't get the 2013 premiers to the 2014 GF.
Bellamy couldn't get the 2012 premiers to the 2013 GF or any since.
Bennett couldn't get the 2010 premiers to the 2011 GF.
Hasler couldn't get the 2008 premiers to the 2009 GF or the next year after that.
Bennett couldn't get the 2006 premiers to the 2007 or 2008 GF before walking away.
Sheens couldn't get the 2005 premiers to the 2006 GF or any others before he was sacked.
Folkes couldn't get the 2004 premiers to the 2005 GF or any others before he was sacked.
Lang couldn't get the 2003 premiers to the 2004 GF or any others before he was sacked.

There is a pattern here. In the last 15yrs, only Toovey, Hasler and Ricky Stuart (who has also been accused of inheriting a great side) have been able to coach the premiers to another GF within 3yrs.

Keep that in mind when considering Toovey's coaching record and any supposed leg up.

As for this year, good luck ANYONE trying to get this rabble up.

Thank god for Cronulla....

Still have the talent...just need a bit of luck and confidence will rise...If we make top 8, ill be happy

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6