Willie-Club Sluut

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I give this publication as much credit as I give my daughter when she tell me she didn't put paint everywhere, it must have been a fairy.

Two stories with dubious content in two days, they are trying for viral and will get it, but aiming low on credibility

Peddling false internet memes, arch-cynicism of anyone else's words. Ridiculous overstating of so called facts; pig-headed ignorance of the actual truth. These guys ought to get a job with the Guardian Australia.

I amazed in this day that people do not even do a little check on their news sources

http://www.abc.net.au/mediawatch/transcripts/s4130502.htm

Dan said:
I give this publication as much credit as I give my daughter when she tell me she didn't put paint everywhere, it must have been a fairy.

I believe Matilda! These things happen.
Once a fairy drank too much magic sparkle punch at a Christmas party.....

List Hunter Mariners as an ARL franchise, says it all really.

lsz said:
I amazed in this day that people do not even do a little check on their news sources

It's your bloody fault I found it Isz:p!...never heard of it until the wolfy thing you put up.lol...they've got some funny stuff..wouldn't surprise me to see @bones writing for the advocate.

Looked at it, yeah, I bought what it said. But as a satirical site it is a strange mix of obvious facts and pure invention. I suppose that is what humour is, but why two pieces about Manly?

Sorry for the post...

Real Deal I would suggest that the same reason the tele posts the crap they do...some Manly fans can be a little precious

This cracked me up. Only because it's so true. :)

Mason’s move to the Cowboys shocked the NRL and it’s followers, especially seeing that only 18 months earlier Mason had referred to the fans of his new club as:

"Two headed hillbilly f**ks"

lsz said:
Sorry for the post...

Real Deal I would suggest that the same reason the tele posts the crap they do...some Manly fans can be a little precious

Precious?.....Moi?

wombatgc said:
lsz said:

It's your bloody fault I found it Isz!...never heard of it until the wolfy thing you put up.lol...they've got some funny stuff..wouldn't surprise me to see @bones writing for the advocate.

Are you saying the Advocate are operating on a skeleton staff?

Funny as, North Queensland, jock itch. This fellow should be employed by the Telegraph. Content the same, but at least peeps could have a gigle. Lol ;-)

lsz said:
Sorry for the post...

Are you joking?...I love this stuff:). There like the Chasers in print (well the Chasers of old, not the watered down crap we've got now...Malcolm has spoken...)

Not hard to work out the link when you consider wolfy has a willy and these days willlywould love to wolf

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8