Willie Mason caught in abusive tweet storm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
At a time when everyone moans about the lack of personality in the game at least he shows some....evenif he is a douche about it

mozgrame said:
There looks like 2 distinct piss puddles there. Was there another person involved in this public pissing?? Could Willie also not be responsible for this? Could he have simply stopped for an innocent wank, and been photographed at this angle and framed for public urination?
Please note, spontaneous masturbation is a side effect of some ADD medication according to Willie, and we all know he does not lie.

LMFAO...

Maybe Greenberg is on the same meds as Willie?

To my dismay this guy would have been a marquee signing in the Nothern Eagles days. Fast foward to the mighty squad & culture at the Manly Seaeagles today, I would not let him cut the oranges because he probably has pi** on his filthy hands...

Stevo how sick are you of hearing the same responses by players to interviews?

Carefully manufactured to not offend / provide additional information

I love it when a player speaks their mind i.e. JWH coming out and saying he would bash the Manly pack

For all the plusses of the modern game it misses the grit of earlier years

lsz said:
Stevo how sick are you of hearing the same responses by players to interviews?

Carefully manufactured to not offend / provide additional information

I love it when a player speaks their mind i.e. JWH coming out and saying he would bash the Manly pack

For all the plusses of the modern game it misses the grit of earlier years
I'm inclined to agree about the responses. A player who is either too brave or too dumb to realise he has to toe the corporate line can be a breath of fresh air. Willie was this, for quite some time during his successful career as an exceptional athlete.

However I don't think we really need the influence of this free thinker amongst all our promising up-and-comers at this stage. Unfortunately I agree he may prosper if he lands in Melbourne. But he's not a good fit at our club, with Tooves no doubt out to stamp his authority.

Players can't speak their mind. Look what happened to Katich when he spoke the truth. He was forced into a grovelling backdown in order to keep his contract with NSW because the ACB didn't want the truth told. The ACB pressured NSW Cricket, as Kat no longer has an ACB contract.
It's a shame. Player quotes are virtually worthless thse days of political correctness.

Agreed, my tip is that SBW will go back there too. Des has said on a number of ocassions that the NRL should get him back.

Chip and Chase said:
Can someone let Danny Weirdler know about this travesty. Surely Danny can whip up a fluffy piece about how misunderstood poor Willie is.

Right on cue, in his column today his lead story is on this clown complete with a glowing endorsement from Reni "Sniffles" Maitua.

The Who said:
Players can't speak their mind. Look what happened to Katich when he spoke the truth. He was forced into a grovelling backdown in order to keep his contract with NSW because the ACB didn't want the truth told. The ACB pressured NSW Cricket, as Kat no longer has an ACB contract.
It's a shame. Player quotes are virtually worthless thse days of political correctness.

Katich spoke his mind originally in his press conference straight after his axing and nothing happened. He had to face the hearing after he had that massive sook a few months later about Clarke. He should've been reprimanded when he decided to choke the Australian vice-captain in the dressing room.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8