Willie mason talking to the eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jatz Crackers said:
If Willie makes an entry then it should be with Beaver.

This may be a bit out of left field but I think we should make a play for Alan Tongue too.

Something tells me Willie, Beaver and Tongue would make a great combination.

Jatz Crackers said:
bob dylan said:

Theres nothing gagai about willie and beaver.
I think there was a little conjecture about whether lady gagai was a beaver or Willie supporter

You can imagine the journos would sit in a room with a big Spining wheel. When it lands on Willie. They look for a link. Who is going poorly..... Hmmm tigers last week.... Let's pick eagles next....

I dont get even the concept of talking too mason. He has reportedly talked to us on a number of occassions over the years and always to no avail.

Our club has enough on its hands with player retention and this (if true...doubtful) must surely be a distraction at best.

Jatz Crackers said:
If Willie makes an entry then it should be with Beaver.

I would prefer beaver to willie.

Anyway this rumor was done before and the club knocked it on the head as sponsers didn't want the club to be associated with him. He can be a great player but can also be distruptive by turning players aganist the coach.

It's NO from me.

I am certain there is no way Willie is even considered, like we have enough issues with salary cap to deak with already.

Everyone has tried hard to keep this pointless thread alive but the reality is mr seagles rumour is a very low quality one. Nothing to see here......move along.

Willie Mason talking to the Eagles. Manly CEO sist alone in his locked office with his fingers plugged tightly in his ears yelling, "LA LA LA LA LA LA LA".

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4