Willy Mason

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mason is a good impact signing for mine. Gives us some presence up the guts. Hopefully we'll get another couple of similar signings before next season. Oh and chin up Harry.

Good on you Harry, it is good to have some light hearted jokes on here. I do appreciate you passing on stuff you hear. You were right about Taylor from day one.

Darren said:
Good on you Harry, it is good to have some light hearted jokes on here. I do appreciate you passing on stuff you hear. You were right about Taylor from day one.

Mate all good, It does get boring at the moment with nothing to talk about, my pieces adds some spice, it keeps the Silvertails going strong during the off season and everyone is entitled to their opinions and debates. You have to take things with a grain of salt Lol. Thats what makes this interesting :p

Maybe I can finally say " I've got a big Willie", always wanted one and have had to live a life without one!!

St George Illawarra skipper Ben Creagh says any potential cleanout at the club is a "wake-up call" for everyone.

Winger Brett Morris continues to be linked to a move to Canterbury, and the likes of Gerard Beale (New Zealand), Jack Stockwell (Manly) and Dylan Farrell (Cronulla) could also be on the move, while the Roosters have identified Trent Merrin as a potential recruit for 2016

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/dragons-cleanout-a-wakeup-call-for-club-says-captain-ben-creagh-20141018-1182qz.html

Ralphie said:
I have a pretty solid sense that he will be the buy of the year in 2015.

Great for publicity too, there are more positive comments in that one article than we usually get in a year

BOZO said:
Welcome to the mighty Sea eagles Willie Mason
modelling the new jumper

I'm going to stare at these pictures for one month to get used to Willie Mason playing for us...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6