Willy Mason

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The hill could make some good songs up around Big Willie.
Willieeee Masooonn.....
Hee'ss a biggg priccckkk

Willieeee Masooonn
Takes it up the ruck.

Hmm second verse any body.

If we sign Willy, can Beaver please have a run as well. Imagine some of the banners.

RE: Mason to join Sea Eagles after Choc exit

The Wheel said:
Well seems to me we could be in for a big week

It's been coming for a while now, change is good, exciting times ahead:)

With Turbo jnr and Guthbo playing in the side where will Hiku play?

If chocolate is given the ass. I wonder if we are a real shot at getting Merrin? Mason n Merrin and the forwards pack starts to have some size too it. Fingers crossed.

Crawley might get sacked for this. It is far too positive about Manly, especially at the end.

Looks like the seaeagles are going to become the NRL's first tranny team

15 years with a beaver but now poised to have a big Willie. ;)

We need him to reproduce his form of dogs and roosters days. Is this possible i don't know, he has played rubbish with cowboys and knights.
I really think to benefit us playing on the edges like his early days, a wide running 2nd rower.
Losing choc will be massive for club, number one forward in last 10 seasons, nsw and aussie rep and still gets the job done. I cannot see him here next season.
Mason unfortunately is playing off his ego and past glories, if we can get him to perform massive addition but his last 3 seasons have been tripe.

bones said:
He's what we don't have. A Clive Churchill medal winning forward. We shafted both of ours.
I haven't been less excited about a coming season since the Northern Eagles days.
take it easy feathered friend and dont despair
Lyon Foran DCE 2V and the Manly winning culture is still there !!!

winnyason said:
We need him to reproduce his form of dogs and roosters days. Is this possible i don't know, he has played rubbish with cowboys and knights.
I really think to benefit us playing on the edges like his early days, a wide running 2nd rower.
Losing choc will be massive for club, number one forward in last 10 seasons, nsw and aussie rep and still gets the job done. I cannot see him here next season.
Mason unfortunately is playing off his ego and past glories, if we can get him to perform massive addition but his last 3 seasons have been tripe.

He has played rubbish with the Knights?? Seriously? He has been great at the Knights! I am not sure if you have been able to check out their games over the last 2 years but he has been their best forward along with Scott. It's the best form he has been in years.

pjayz said:
winnyason said:

He has played rubbish with the Knights?? Seriously? He has been great at the Knights! I am not sure if you have been able to check out their games over the last 2 years but he has been their best forward along with Scott. It's the best form he has been in years.

I agree. Every game I watched him play he bent the line. Has a good off load in him as well.

Bomack44 said:
Looks like the seaeagles are going to become the NRL's first tranny team

15 years with a beaver but now poised to have a big Willie. ;)

No no no no no!!!!! Big Willie was first cut from Bulldogs- officially first NRL post-op tranny team!!!!! And there have been a few more thereafter.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2