(Womens Team) Discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So as a percentage how many of my posts are reported from others to be deleted compared to just deleted because a moderator just feels like flexing his or her powers.
There are multiple mod conversations that go on where there typically is a consensus as to how to deal with things. As an example, there was a poster recently who was posting a heap of offensive language posts.

These were deleted as soon as they were picked up (thanks to the report function) then there was a discussion about a ban on that post...how long, should it happen etc.

In terms of your posts being deleted? I am not sure I have ever deleted your posts so can not tell you

Silvertails ... Home of the Petticoat wearing group think Ideologues ...

TC says he doesn't like watching women's sport ... SEXIST! they mindlessly screamed ..
TC says he doesn't like neck tattoo's ... RACIST! they screamed in delight ...
TC says with rainbowgate ... causes and political statements shouldn't be in sport .... HOMOPHOBE! they wailed ecstatically ..

The Ideologues ... completely unable to grasp the concept that some people use logic, experience, common sense, pragmatism and their own values and likes to form a decision on any given topic ....rather than just mindlessly chant the instructions of their group think ideological masters ..
Woodsie i never stated i don't like watching women's sport so you should edit that.

Ah, at last. A slight softening, a possible tiny qualification to your blanket judgment!
Quick question - Would you still prefer not to pick such players in your side? For the same reasons you've set out in the past?
To be brutally honest most of the time at present i just brush over your replies as i get the general gist of them and i know the weasel game you are trying to play, so i didn't read your comment asking me what i thought about the culturally based tattoos until your more recent replies.

So there was no avoiding to add fuel to your comebacks sorry to say.

To answer your question Polynesians have better recovery times from injury and offer much more leg drive, i would also take into account the rules of the game at the time whether it is stop start encouraging or fatigue based with less stoppages.

Some Polynesians with a more mixed race background tend to offer better stamina also.

Hahahaa ... Are you holding me to a greater level of truth in reporting than SER8 .. ?
Well considering SER8 work background i doubt that is the case so i will allow you some leeway but in general it is best to not follow his lead.

I've mentioned several times i enjoy womens sport but hey who knows maybe the mods deleted such posts also.

To be brutally honest most of the time at present i just brush over your replies as i get the general gist of them and i know the weasel game you are trying to play, so i didn't read your comment asking me what i thought about the culturally based tattoos until your more recent replies.

So there was no avoiding to add fuel to your comebacks sorry to say.

To answer your question Polynesians have better recovery times from injury and offer much more leg drive, i would also take into account the rules of the game at the time whether it is stop start encouraging or fatigue based with less stoppages.

Some Polynesians with a more mixed race background tend to offer better stamina also.
To be clear I have an issue with the last sentence as this, intended or not, is the basis of most racist thought.

That is generalizing a section of people much like some of the current "Ye" jewish talk.

Well considering SER8 work background i doubt that is the case so i will allow you some leeway but in general it is best to not follow his lead.

I've mentioned several times i enjoy womens sport but hey who knows maybe the mods deleted such posts also.

I take your point ... but I was simply trying to make my point that any stance other than 100% acceptance of the approved ideology is met with the standard accusation of being some type of recidivist "phobe" or "ist" ...

Not sure I get this?
"Mate I leave most of your posts up" doesn't take "Ironstine" to work that out. What does that have to do with the posts i am referring to that were deleted, it's a nothing flakey deflecting response.

Obviously deleted posts make up the smaller percentage of the total responses here so by stating you leave most of my posts up like i should be grateful or it adds to your argument in some way is a pointless reply.

Jordan makes some good points but i find him weak arse also in many other respects along with trying to spread himself thin over too many subjects thinking he had all the answers or had to come up with an answer instead of just saying "i don't know enough in this area to form a valid or quality opinion".

Don't agree with him on depression and he lost my respect when he couldn't handle the pressure of his celeb status that he was happy to ride the wave of until he could no longer cope.

I think he took meds also when he mentally lost it so another cross in my books.
It really is the worst when people think they have all the answers and comment on subjects like women's rugby league, mental health, medication and the pressure of celebrity status, instead of saying "I don't know enough in this area to form a valid or quality opinion". The irony here is outstanding. Well played.

To be clear I have an issue with the last sentence as this, intended or not, is the basis of most racist thought.

That is generalizing a section of people much like some of the current "Ye" jewish talk.
How is this racist, whites are slower genetically, more injury prone, you ask many sport scientist and they will agree.

It really is the worst when people think they have all the answers and comment on subjects like women's rugby league, mental health, medication and the pressure of celebrity status, instead of saying "I don't know enough in this area to form a valid or quality opinion". The irony here is outstanding. Well played.
I was awaiting such a reply and was thinking of not responding in the manner i did at the time but i am not stretching myself out thin and have plenty of time to spare in my life along with nowhere near the verge of taking meds to recover from a place like this lol.

But yeah i was expecting this kind of reply.

"Mate I leave most of your posts up" doesn't take "Ironstine" to work that out. What does that have to do with the posts i am referring to that were deleted, it's a nothing flakey deflecting response.

Obviously deleted posts make up the smaller percentage of the total responses here so by stating you leave most of my posts up like i should be grateful or it adds to your argument in some way is a pointless reply.
Like i said I am pretty sure I have never deleted any of your posts. That comment was a throwaway line as I find most of what you say far away from my point of view.

As an example, your thoughts on mental health are light and day away from mine. The ones I have read do not tend to break the terms of use so there is no justification to delete the post no matter how offensive I find them.

To be brutally honest most of the time at present i just brush over your replies as i get the general gist of them and i know the weasel game you are trying to play,

I thought I was the only one that did that ... he is so predictable ...

Like i said I am pretty sure I have never deleted any of your posts. That comment was a throwaway line as I find most of what you say far away from my point of view.

As an example, your thoughts on mental health are light and day away from mine. The ones I have read do not tend to break the terms of use so there is no justification to delete the post no matter how offensive I find them.
All good but someone knows the answer to my question right?

Not likely anyone will offer a percentage of my posts deleted due to being reported or just a mods view or being red flagged like Steve Matai.

All good but someone knows the answer to my question right?

Not likely anyone will offer a percentage of my posts deleted due to being reported or just a mods view or being red flagged like Steve Matai.
You're sounding a bit paranoid. I'm unaware of any of your stuff getting deleted, unless it was ages ago and I've just forgotten. If one of your recent gems is missing why not just repost it and we can all watch with interest to see what happens?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4