Woodsie's Team List Tuesdays

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
See this is the thing everyone can play like a busted every week and no one gets dropped so they know they can get away with phoning it in
It’s also , “ well you played like a bustard last week so show us you’re better than that before I change things around “.

If we are completely dusted this week and the same side is picked next round I’ll hop on your train.

Until then , I’ll have the reverse view

It’s also , “ well you played like a bustard last week so show us you’re better than that before I change things around “.

If we are completely dusted this week and the same side is picked next round I’ll hop on your train.

But it’s been like this for years now first with Des and now with Spoonbold surely we have enough experienced first graders to bring in some young kid

But it’s been like this for years now first with Des and now with Spoonbold surely we have enough experienced first graders to bring in some young

Sorry for the double post but I feel very strongly about this. We keep bringing in dud like Paulo and Talau for the same results year in year out

But it’s been like this for years now first with Des and now with Spoonbold surely we have enough experienced first graders to bring in some young kid
The time for wholesale changes isn’t after one bad loss.

The previous loss was only by 4 points.

Last week was abysmal.

Seibold made changes all of last year , he’s not frightened to do so again.

But last weeks team deserves the right to prove that was an anomaly.

Sorry for the double post but I feel very strongly about this. We keep bringing in dud like Paulo and Talau for the same results year in year out

I think the point is they pick the best 17 players each week. One weeks results doesnt really affect the thoughts on who the best 17 are, and that is fair enough.

Usually the only changes will be injury or suspension forced.

A good example is Souths. Blind freddie could fix their problems at half by moving Latrell to centre, Wighton to 6 and Walker to 7 and bringing Jye Gray into fullback. It wont happen because Gray is not considered in the best 17.

Its been this way for 10 years or more now.

• 👍
Reactions: lsz
Home , all good , leave for 7 months on the road in a month.

I’m not yet in “ remission “ but it’s currently “ dormant “ so onwards & upwards for as long as I can
Good to hear from you @Mark from Brisbane
Your Great attitude and Courage to remain active and positive in times of adversity is a testament to your Great Character
Respect is not given it is earnt and I respect you for this feathered friend
You are an Inspiration !

But it’s been like this for years now first with Des and now with Spoonbold surely we have enough experienced first graders to bring in some young
I find the constant is the defence. This compressed line that comes up and in and the cover comes around the back, gets caught out too many times.
Can someone explain to me why we continue to use this system year in year out and yet Penrith have a system where everybody holds their position...the 2 widest hold and the others slide from the inside. Everybody is expected to make 1 on 1 tackles...or we'll find someone who can.
Who's responsible for the defence systems.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8