World Club Challenge Tour (Official)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Timmy

My apols yes the Warrington game IS on the 12th, my mistake (so much going on head in the clouds)

We have two options (using Etihad)...flight arriving Manchester at 2.20pm (which most will go on) and an earlier flight arriving at 6.20am...so if you can find a ticket this might be the go!!

Cheers mate

Mybludog said:
Guy's don't miss this trip for anything. Sell the misses or kids if you have to but be on the plane.
Better still, sell the kids and take your misses with you. You won't regret it. You'll have the time of your lives.

Trust me.

Bluedog, one of the originals from 2009....he knows what he is talking about that's for sure....but don't follow him around when you get there as he hates a beer!!

Wolfpack - Good to hear you'll be sniffing Jamies armpits internationally (In Joke!)

I'd thoroughly reccomend you have a chat with my mate Kiero if you are planning to head to the Riverside?

As you know he's a Boro fan and would be able to hook you up with some friendly locals no doubt.

Not sure now but the Riverside used to be a scarey old place on game day I'd cite Millwall and Boro as the "trickiest" places to be a visitor when I used to travel to games?

So worth checking - I'd hate to see you coming home naked and all your valuables being sold in a Boro pub by some crack head smoggy (Smoggy is what the locals there are called so go figure!)

The schedule means that the Liverpool game will be all finished by the time we get off the plane (We'll have to ask the hotel to record it for us!)

The flight I am using arrives Manchester at 2.20pm but there is a flight that gets in earlier in the day if people want to take in an EPL game live or at a pub

vidmar said:
Wolfpack - Good to hear you'll be sniffing Jamies armpits internationally (In Joke!)

I'd thoroughly reccomend you have a chat with my mate Kiero if you are planning to head to the Riverside?

As you know he's a Boro fan and would be able to hook you up with some friendly locals no doubt.

Not sure now but the Riverside used to be a scarey old place on game day I'd cite Millwall and Boro as the "trickiest" places to be a visitor when I used to travel to games?

So worth checking - I'd hate to see you coming home naked and all your valuables being sold in a Boro pub by some crack head smoggy (Smoggy is what the locals there are called so go figure!)

The schedule means that the Liverpool game will be all finished by the time we get off the plane (We'll have to ask the hotel to record it for us!)

Yeah mate, love to have a chat to Keiro about Boro. We'll have to catch up in January some time.

From what I've heard Riverside isn't quite as intimidating as it used to be (especially with the crowds draining away since the drop to the Champs) but it always helps to know where to go.

Just need to pray that the almighty Smogfather (thats Mr.Tony Mowbray to you ;) ) can get us back up into the premiership!

There's been a few questions regarding EPL that have been sent into me, and questions regarding changing of flghts to accommodate that.

So here's the simple answer

EPL

Sorry we don't do tickets for this and my understanding is that for the really big matches (such as Man U V Liverpool) that it's nigh on impossible to get a ticket unless you can buy one from a scalper.

Vidmar is a good resource for information (being a pom and all) so feel free to ask away on here and I am sure he'll try and help.

Flights

Can be adjusted to suit, they are not 'group flights' as such we are simply booking people onto the flights as we get their booking forms....so ANYTHING is possible.....go a day earlier, go 5 days earlier, stay longer, fly with a different airline whatever you need is possible.

You'll find us VERY flexible and hopefully easy to get along with.

Lot's of people either booked, saying they are booking or asking heaps of questions...so it's looking very positive that this will be another successful tour.

And lets face it, for the opportunity to travel to the other side of the world, and be a real part of the whole WCC experience it's not exactly a fortune we are asking you to part with. I do realise that for many it's probably more than the family will allow to be spent on "good times" but I do urge those of you that are perhaps single, or double income no kids to have a real think about this.

There is nothing (and I mean nothing) like the experience of an offshore trip to a major sporting event with a bunch of common interest fans.

I am blessed in my job to have been on Cricket trips, Rugby trips, Rugby League trips to all parts of the world and I even took a corporate group once to the World Cup Final (Soccer) in Paris....ALL and each one were magical experiences.

So do the maths guys (and girls).... and it's a cliche that's overused BUT it's potentially a "once in a lifetime experience"

Hope you can join me in Leeds on the 17th of February!!

I'm thinking Dubai for 3 nights. Then across to Leeds for the week with the MWTS, London for two nights, train to Paris for three nights, train to Amsterdam for two nights, fly to Venice then either hire car or train to Rome. Fly out of Rome to Dubai to jump on the plane to Sydney airport where i'll meet up with the MWTS again and continue on to Auckland for the Rd 1 match against the Warriors.

bones said:
I'm thinking Dubai for 3 nights. Then across to Leeds for the week with the MWTS, London for two nights, train to Paris for three nights, train to Amsterdam for two nights, fly to Venice then either hire car or train to Rome. Fly out of Rome to Dubai to jump on the plane to Sydney airpor where i'll meet up with the MWTS again and continue on to Auckland for the Rd 1 match against the Warriors.

Agreed.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
bones said:
I'm thinking Dubai for 3 nights. Then across to Leeds for the week with the MWTS, London for two nights, train to Paris for three nights, train to Amsterdam for two nights, fly to Venice then either hire car or train to Rome. Fly out of Rome to Dubai to jump on the plane to Sydney airport where i'll meet up with the MWTS again and continue on to Auckland for the Rd 1 match against the Warriors.

Agreed.

Which part? You doing something silmilar?

The tour is starting to get a "regulars" feel about it, but we do have some newbies as well.....they will have to be introduced into the ways of a typical MWTS tour......the first night should so that!!

I'll never forget Cambo reporting "live" from Leeds last time on here, 7/8's to the wind most of the time...hilarious (sorry Cambo nothing personal but it was very funny!!!)

BUT it's not just about drinking, there is football and some sightseeing and stuff.....but sure to be VERY social as well.

Fun times ahead

bones said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
bones said:

Agreed.

Which part? You doing something silmilar?

Unfortunately, I don't think so. It just sounded like a pretty good plan..

A real good plan and if (as I have suggested) he flies Emirates he can connect back in Sydney to the same flight that we are using for the NZ trip, works a charm

Mark from Brisbane said:
The tour is starting to get a "regulars" feel about it, but we do have some newbies as well.....they will have to be introduced into the ways of a typical MWTS tour......the first night should so that!!

I'll never forget Cambo reporting "live" from Leeds last time on here, 7/8's to the wind most of the time...hilarious (sorry Cambo nothing personal but it was very funny!!!)

BUT it's not just about drinking, there is football and some sightseeing and stuff.....but sure to be VERY social as well.

Fun times ahead
Are you saying I was drunk on the last tour that is an outrage mark tramby you are defaming my good name I would never get blind in another country lol ;). They were good times.

vidmar said:

Don't bother Vid, United won 3-1.

Nah Bradza, I'm now looking at getting the early flight that arrives in to the UK at 6.20am rather than in the arvo so will be cheering them on from a quiet little Leeds hostelry with a pint of wallop and a pork pie - how can they lose!

Cambo said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

Fun times ahead
Are you saying I was drunk on the last tour that is an outrage mark tramby you are defaming my good name I would never get blind in another country lol ;). They were good times.

One word for you,Cambo....."Ship"

Ahhh the ship. Ajay guess who is in Australia in January and is catching up with me.
Lucy from behind the bar at ship

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8