World Club Challenge Tour (Official)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
By the way I'd like to inform you that the "Ship Inn" is probably a leisurely 12 minute stroll from the Novotel where we will be staying.

GOD HELP US ALL!!!

Timmy I hope you are a social person, if not you are in deep deep trouble!!

Sounds like you two will have a challenge on....but you have to get past Bluedog first and he has "World Club Challenge Legend Status"

Careful Timmy - don't peak too early mate!

I'm all sorted and the trip is locked in.

As I will have the Friday off and will be driving everyone mad by fidgetting until it's time to go I'm getting the early flight thaqt leaves at 15.55 (EY451)

This gets in to Manchester at 6.20 am on the Saturday so off the hotel to check in and get cleaned up, bit of a wander round and a big old breckie to set me up for the day and then soak up the atmosphere of a Yorkshire pub with a couple of pints to get ready for the Liverpool v Man U game - How good & what a great way to start the trip!

Is anyone else on that flight (I know Jonesy is looking to do that?) or interested in joining us? (Mark should be able to sort it for you?)

Mark from Brisbane said:
By the way I'd like to inform you that the "Ship Inn" is probably a leisurely 12 minute stroll from the Novotel where we will be staying.
GOD HELP US ALL!!!

12 mins!!!! How much for a motorised golf cart? ;)

You do good work Mark, I can't believe all these years I was in Brissie I didn't know this site, or your good self existed - I had the interweb and everything!

globaleagle said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
GOD HELP US ALL!!!

12 mins!!!! How much for a motorised golf cart? ;)

You do good work Mark, I can't believe all these years I was in Brissie I didn't know this site, or your good self existed - I had the interweb and everything!

Thanks, I try hard!!

mozgrame said:
I hate all you lucky bastards! :)

Only you can fix that problem!!

Jonesyv2 said:
Correct I will be flying with Old one kneed vidmar.

I have grabbed some flights for you (and also Bones) to go with "old one knee'd"

God help us at the Welcome drinks with you blokes starting at bloody 10.00am in the morning!!

Timmy you ARE in for a treat!!

Early departs at 355pm gets to Manchester 620am the followimg morning. Late departs at 950pm and gets there at 220pm that's the next day as well. Seems most of the "drinkers" are going early to get a head start.

By the way I agree " interesting " a few sore heads the next day as we also have welcome drinks that night. As has already been said "going to be huge"

As per our email bash out today Mark (ant) looking increasingly likely I'm on aboard.
So by the looks of things your getting the band back together - the blues brothers or should I say the booze brothers

Jonesyv2 said:
Correct I will be flying with Old one kneed vidmar.

The Knee is fine.

It's just that the bunged lower leg now has all the metal needed for the occasional transformer impression...so much better to connect with your rear end on the tour!

Mark, I'd like to think that as the (self appointed) tour interpreter and cultural ambassador then the MWTS regulars you have mentioned will be vital in helping us establish a beach head early on?

Of course we will have to perform some “hearts and minds” initiatives at the local hostelry and village meeting place so that the “rough heads” that follow will be welcomed and have at least half a chance of not being run out of town within 10 minutes of getting there?

Timmy is obviously new to the team but obviously welcomed and can carry the stuffed kangaroo (or do we need to get a stuffed eagle?) as is the norm for the youngest and newest tourist

They are still talking about the “Kangaroo Man” with the “hooooge ‘ands” from the last trip (Those that were there will know who that is and be pleased to know he will be with us again!) so the locals are no strangers to Manly fans hitting their shores.

Update: Joy of Joys!! - I’ve found out that they sell Holland’s meat pies in Headingley!

This trip is getting better as the minutes roll by…”Proper Pies” and the food of Gods – ideal to keep the winter chill out!!

See here http://www.hollandspies.co.uk/ and check out the “our latest video” link on the left (subtitles available) and then the “our latest advert” on the right.

I can carry the Token stuffed animal. I'm 26.. am I youngest? This trip is gonna be insaaaaaane

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2