World Cup 2010 South Africa

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
clontaago link said:
Happy to have a wager with you.

$20 says we dont make it out of our Group.

I think I'll need odds for us to get out of the group, but I'll take you on about us coming last. 

I got south Africa in the work sweep....

Married to a safa

Work with safa's

The world is trying to tell me something

If not Australia, England with Stevie G as captain. Hopefully he can bring back that UEFA CL and FA Cup fight to the England squad. Plus Wayne Rooney.

Isz, the South Africans are multiplying. I go to any party on the coast, at least 5 are South Africans. Always different ones too.

Yea, I got up at 4:30am, watched the 1st half then went back to bed.
Aust. looked good in the 1st 10 mins, especially before Germany scored.
Then we didn't look so good, and got worse.
Thankfully the ref yellow-carded that guy for diving early on in the game - really hate all the acting and diving.
Yea, the mozzies are annoying but not too bad.
Let's hope we win our next 2 games with a few goals!

Got flogged.

Game plan seemed strange to me, plenty of crosses to Josh Kennedy in the centre, problem was he warmed the bench.

Cahill's red card a joke and pretty much seals our fate.

Geez I was hopin' Paraguay would score again in that match v Italy just now.
Course, in the last quarter Italy really turned the screws and made that a real tough ask.

Plenty of NIDA connoisseurs in that & most matches as usual unfort. - hate all that diving junk.
Whilst most of the refs do seem to be handling / penalizing it better these days (at the highest levels) it's still a nasty scourge on the game.

And geez those mozzies must be massive over there - at first they didn't seem TOO bad, but the last few games they seem to be swarming in the millions and making one hell of an annoying racket :p

Going for anyone who plays Italy, anyone who's win might better the position of the Aussies and of course the Aussies.
Those 1st 10 mins of play the Socceroos put in v GER showed, if they could keep that up for most of a game, and if a bit of luck comes their way every now and then, that they can beat anyone.

Course, they probably won't make it past the first round now.

whoever decided those horns were a good idea should be hunted down and shot, i have to watch the games on mute

clontaago link said:
Second that Dan. They are possibly the most annoying things I have ever heard.
Besides Leanne's voice...right..right?

The Gronk link said:
[quote author=clontaago link=topic=183416.msg266571#msg266571 date=1276563163]
Second that Dan. They are possibly the most annoying things I have ever heard.

I'm pretty sure I can be more annoying than a horn if I put my mind to it. 
[/quote]

I'm sure Cath would second that opinion too!!

clontaago link said:
I was thinking Tez's voice so maybe 3rd most annoying!!!

Any woman's voice when asking you to put the bins out/clean up the house/do the washing up/mow the lawn is in permanent number one position I think.   

Rumour has it that Vanbeek has planned the 4-4-2 structure all along. Four goals for Germany, four for Ghana....

Just what was he thinking.

And those horns are the most annoying thing on tv since Fran Drescher.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8