Worst Manly players

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Good but not sure they are as bad as Craig Field

I also fumbled out Shanon Nevinne

I didn't mind Nevin- no superstar but did alright and played in a Grand Final for us.

lol Pooch i knew you would come up witht he goods. I am going to have to send Zac to the Player profiles for them

Wheel how do you remember all of this?

Dan - if you were there watching some of their dismal performances it would have been etched in your memory as well.

I decided not to mention the likes of Michael Peachey, Ian Baker and Hugh Waddel as that would have been going too far.

Where do I start. I am counting NE players here

Brett Grogan
Greg Ebrill
Adam Peters
Scott Asimus
Dragan Durdevich
Adam Hayden
Alf Duncan
John Malu
Tasesa Lavea
Jason Ferris

Of recent times, Dorn does it for me. The hype that went on about him supposedly being the next big thing was unbearable considering that he was a very ordinary footballer. Couldn't tackle to save his life let alone save a try. Still remember the frenzy on MSE when he threw that no look pass against the Broncos, I swear it was an accident, but everyone heralded it as proof of his extraordinary skill. The hand wringing that went on when he went to the Roosters was embarrassing. "They don't waste money on hopeless players" , "This will come back and bite us" etc etc. The Roosters may have been fools to buy him, but at least they weren't stupid enough to play him in first grade. Where is the great white hope now ??

lol Pooch i knew you would come up witht he goods. I am going to have to send Zac to the Player profiles for them

Wheel how do you remember all of this?

Dan

Surely you know that the only things women remember are the bad things

Bit harsh including Ferris, Clon. He went OK and had the right attitude. 100% agree on the rest.

Paul McCabe was a bit like big Olsen Filipiana - not interested at club level but fired up big time for the rep games.

I know it doesn't really count as it was during the depression, but Jason Taylor.

I'll never forget the day he needed to tackle a fullback in a one on one situation & where most players would just attempt to step or run around the defender, this fullback saw that it was JT & realized that it would be just easier to just run over the top of him. Which he did with great ease!!

He played some good football for other clubs (especially Eels), but he was s**t during his brief time at the NE. It was by far Sharp's best ever decision to drop him for Orford.

Tony Jensen

Got contracts for 3 years based on fitness, and 1 tackle on Wendell Sailor, and had absolutely nothing

haha like this thread, I reckon we could take this further and name a worst 13 YART! wouldn't that be a sight for sore eyes!!

worst for me Luke Dorn - until I think of another!!

1. Sam Murphy
2. Chris Montgomery
3. Kevin Iro
4. James Lelulai
5. Andrew Frew
6. Yorgen Rogers
7. Adam Brown
8. Grant Wooden
9. Scott Fulton
10. Danny Costello
11. Bernand Dwyer
12. Andy Goodway
13. Barry Reidy

1. Paul Beath
2. simon chappel/jim see
3. neville elwin
4. mick peachey
5. joel penny
6.adam hayden
7. Adam Brown
8. adam peters
9. Jay bandy/chad randall
10. grant doorey/darren maroon
11. dragan durdevic
12. Brett Atkins
13. steven crouch

1. Jorgen Rogers
2. A Frew
3. K Iro
4. M Blake
5. J Devereaux
6. A Hayden
7. A Brown
8. P Daley
9. S Fulton
10. Wooden
11. C White
12. M Greenaway
13 S Harris

Clon stole a few of my contenders :

I'd like to add :

Jamie Oljenik
Nigel Roy
Kev McGuiness
Alf Duncan
Michael Buettner
Fulton Bros ( Scott & Brett )
Zero Bros ( Kevin & Tony )

just a side issue , I can't believe I still see some people wearing Northern Eagles jerseys to Manly games. It's cringeworthy. They were dark days for the club. They should be refused entry to the ground.

I'm ChuckWood
"You know it makes sense"

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4