WORST POSSIBLE Grand Final! Who Are you Going For and Why?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hard to get excited about my two most hated teams playing in the GF but I will have to go for Souffs. I just can't stand to see the Dog's win with Des at the helm. That would rub salt into the wound.
The Dog's will get annihilated The Bunnies are too strong. No team would beat them.

Souths are so horrible, and nothing would please me more than them missing their premiership window. They are scum dressed up as solid citizens, with top end of town dickheads like pappas, Russell and Holmes a court bankrolling them. Rich folks who are drawn to "the people" are not to be trusted. Especially when "the people" are 5th generation highrise housos on drugs with no teeth.

At least Canterbury have no pretensions. They are scum but it's plain for all to see. I can see them doing 1995 on souths, and I'll be cheering every dog shot, ref error and dirt from ennis and reynolds.

This is a true nightmare.

I couldn't really care less who wins since Manly won't be playing. But as much as I hate Des over what happened, I never want the Vermin to win a premiership in my lifetime.

Forcing myself to see it as another win/win scenario like last weeks Chook v Bunny game, because one them will be crying when it's over.
In a perverse way it would be hilarious to see Souths lose, because their pain will be bigger than the Dogs pain as the Dogs would not be expecting to win. Can't see it happening, but you never know.
I really hope for either (1) the match decided by dodgy calls so we finally get an investigation into the refs, or (2) a runaway win to Souths, with Dogs never in it.

Oh yeah, and players hurt (not too badly!) by foul play from Jackson & Luke, to highlight the corrupt MRC process.

Disco said:
I don't get the Souths hate, I'll be cheering on the Bunnies

It's not rational, but if you were sitting where I was sitting when we played them you would understand.

niccipops said:
Top End Eagle said:
'Des-tiny'. What kind of a club barracks for a coach like he is a player. It's pathetic.
They only do this because they know they got their coach in a dirty manner and they're rubbing it in.
We need this banner,
'Des-tiny
Tooves-huge'
:D

That's awesome!

Anyone know what the deal behind those contrived signs for finals footy are all about.

Anyone get asked to hold one of those signs up?

Looking a bit fake when people are all carrying a name of a player on similar signs - just team colours (and names obv) are diff.

A smith/berg masterstroke?

I've always hated Souths with a passion, I hate all of this bullsh#t about them being the pride of the League,hate the one about how when Souths are going well, Rugby league is going well, I truly hate their feral supporters, can't stand Russell Crowe and Mrs Burgess.
Come this Sunday I will be yelling out " go the bunnies", as much as I hate to do so.

[attachment=902]
Peter C said:
I've always hated Souths with a passion, I hate all of this bullsh#t about them being the pride of the League,hate the one about how when Souths are going well, Rugby league is going well, I truly hate their feral supporters, can't stand Russell Crowe and Mrs Burgess.
Come this Sunday I will be yelling out " go the bunnies", as much as I hate to do so.

Bulldogs

[attachment=902]

Attachments

• souffs.jpg
    souffs.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 4
globaleagle said:
If it makes anyone feel better....there are a couple of hundred million people over here (nth america) that are completely ignorant or indifferent to the nrl gf.

And approximately 23 million here.:s

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4