WORST POSSIBLE Grand Final! Who Are you Going For and Why?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Two days to go and still not convinced. It hurts but will watch and go the Bunnies who at least weren't SL scum. I will probably put a fiver on the dogs at long odds (who do have a good chance in this) so don't care who wins. This is the most relaxed I have felt about a big game since 2 years ago.

The sight of Ju-De$ winning a GF would piss me off no end. Grub deserves NOTHING. Don't like Souffs either but at least they're not SL scum. Living in the heart of Bulldogs territory makes me want Souffs to win. 39-0 would do nicely

Dogs. I'm actually far more interested in the Pride vs Panthers on game day.

I'm going for the dogs because I think souths get too many pats in the media. If you line up the dogs pack against the rabbits pack, I find the dogs pack easier to stomach.

It's a very good example of what the game has degenerated into with the "no punch" rule. 2 teams with some of the lowest, grubbiest, annoying and frustrating whingers are playing for the games biggest prize tomorrow. How sad is that??

Going for Souffs hard. Canterbury have always been my most hated team. The son of Sam going there just made me hate them more.

I feel sick saying this but 'Go you mighty Rabbitohs'. Break that drought so we can forever laugh at the Bulldogs.

For the first and last time, Carn you Rabbits!

Hope they slaughter the Super League Scum! Head high tackles, punches, everything!

The best way to view this GF is that one of the teams is going to lose, if the Rabbits lose it will be hilarious seeing their drought extended and if the Dogs lose they will have lost two GF's since Des left us.

Go the Pride!! Only caught the last 10mins of the first half. 16 all. Big effort from a team of full time workers playing against a full time football side. The Pride are not full strength either, 1 player out suspended and 2 unavailable.

The next 40 will be interesting.

Then, go the doggies!! If Des can get the dogs home today, I'll forgive him for stealing Cleal. LOL!!!

Bunnies. Never want De$ to win a GF again. Call me petty, I'll own it.

Just can't decide if I want him to lose 39-0 so we retain our record or 41-0 so he has the worst defeat as a coach and loses his record for best win as a coach.
Aaaah the dilemma!

Great result! The Pride win. Blake Leary was good. Can we get Ben Spina in the deal too??

Suck it Fittler!

If the dogs get up, it will be because of all the time and effort Manly put into Des over the years. If the Rabbits win, England will go wild.

Festival of the Boot!

Praise be Roy and HG- no terrible channel nine call for this little black duck!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8