Would you go to the game ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Copa Eagle

Reserve Grader
I for one dont doubt my dedication as a sea eagles supporter, but i honestly cant see more than 7,000 attending tonight, i live on the central coast, its raining, so im presuming its raining in Brookvale, its a school/uni night, its freezing ! i commend those that are attending tonight, good on you ! I hope the boys get up !

If it was on a Saturday or Sunday I wouldve been there, but work just dont allow me to go on a Monday nite

If I lived in in the area yes. I'd be there with Jono and the boys and girls 'pushing it up' but alas I live in Qld

If I lived in the area like I used to I would go but living on the Gold Coast it's pretty hard to make it.

If I lived close atm I'd prob be there, lovin' gettin' to the footy these days, tho it is still quite rare. Would have bought some multi-home-game value membership or something if I did live close though.

Yea, sounds pretty cold & wet tho.

For those that live in the area that's why you go to the game seeing Snake score his 100th+ try. Not to mention the clubs 800th victory!

If I was close enough and able no doubt I would be there. Those that were got rewarded with the Stewart tries, would have loved to have been there for that

Unfortunately there's an average 8000 who won't be there. Which shows we're doing well to be competitive with the worst home ground in the competition, facilities wise.

Just got into the leaguesy, anyone that had a realistic chance to go to the game but sat at home instead is an absolute buffoon.

I'm freezing, drenches & can hardly use my
Iphone's keyboard but I'd do it all again to see Stewie score three tries. Amazing feeling & the camaraderie on the hill makes it all that much better.

ayjay007 said:
Bufoon,I may be,but it's a long drive to brookie and back for me and the eaglet on a school night.

Devil is in the wording mate, I said realistic chance. Way too far for you mate & we all understand that. I don't you'd find many doubting your dedication mate!

Now I'm off to stand under the gas heaters & laugh at Gordon Tallis.

I dont care but i am so glad i went tonight

If we dont even make the eight this year i am happy- to see brett score his 100th try at my end of the ground i was at right in front on me priceless, then again another one . WOW

Loved the night

Go manly

Wolfpack said:
ayjay007 said:
Bufoon,I may be,but it's a long drive to brookie and back for me and the eaglet on a school night.

Devil is in the wording mate, I said realistic chance. Way too far for you mate & we all understand that. I don't you'd find many doubting your dedication mate!

Now I'm off to stand under the gas heaters & laugh at Gordon Tallis.
yeh,just in a geeing up mood wolf.I probably would have gone if I didn't have her.I can survive the wet,but I'm glad we didn't go,cause I would have copped the whinging all game.Enjoy the bourbs,and the heaters.

dont get me wrong, i would have loved to have been there tonight, i just hate Monday night footy ! i would have been there otherwise.

Yes and did!
On the hill the whole time!
It only started raining at the beginning of the game!:)
Even the seabirds got out there and shook their stuff!:)
Saw Snakes 100th try
Thought they may have had some fireworks (even on the screen)
Well done to Manly.
Ps no heavy beers till 6.30 and closed at half time! :(

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8