WOW!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Clint said:
Our side of the draw is now wide open. Get on Manly now...

Definitely think it will give the boys a real boost. The loss last night has worked out brilliantly!!
Rabbits will be spewin!! :D

Clint said:

How's that ?? We will face the Storm next week you would assume, and they have beaten us twice this year when we were at full strength and in form. If we jump that hurdle, then we face the Panthers who were the better team when we faced them 3 weeks ago and they are now stronger, we are weaker and they are full of running, we are struggling. I like your optimism though.

Chip and Chase said:
Clint said:

How's that ?? We will face the Storm next week you would assume, and they have beaten us twice this year when we were at full strength and in form. If we jump that hurdle, then we face the Panthers who were the better team when we faced them 3 weeks ago and they are now stronger, we are weaker and they are full of running, we are struggling. I like your optimism though.

Yep sorry my bad. We are shot ducks...

I am just saying that I would much prefer to be on this side of the draw than the other side that will have Roosters, Souths & Cowboys.
Way to deflate my enthusiasm C&C. :(

bones said:
The cowboys had 50 points put on them in week 1 of the 2005 finals series and still made the grand final.

And didn't the Storm get 50 put on them the year they beat St Choke in the GF??

the mauler said:
bones said:
The cowboys had 50 points put on them in week 1 of the 2005 finals series and still made the grand final.

And didn't the Storm get 50 put on them the year they beat St Choke in the GF??

The dragons beat them 34-10 in the first qualifier that year . So yeah anything seems possible

KOMORI said:
RiverEagle said:
I enjoyed that game, especially the climax (with a nod @KOMORI ) LOL.

What a game of footy and the Rorters get royally-r00ted!

(Makes up a little bit for last night's loss).

No more nodding at me during climaxes ok ;)

Yeah mate, I should clarify, I was referring strictly to your witty-signature there!

And I've no doubt you wouldn't wanna be nodding or even thinking of me at "the time" too!

All the best to Mrs.KOMORI !

;)

RiverEagle said:
KOMORI said:
RiverEagle said:
I enjoyed that game, especially the climax (with a nod @KOMORI ) LOL.

What a game of footy and the Rorters get royally-r00ted!

(Makes up a little bit for last night's loss).

No more nodding at me during climaxes ok ;)

Yeah mate, I should clarify, I was referring strictly to your witty-signature there!

And I've no doubt you wouldn't wanna be nodding or even thinking of me at "the time" too!

All the best to Mrs.KOMORI !

;)

Hahahaha!!!!

I can recommend the book that quote is taken from ;)

Mrs Komori and her wonderful DD's are already asleep :)

Was a great game, why did we have to sit through a couple hundred ordinary games before this one was dealt up?

RiverEagle said:
bones said:
Hi Roger Ramjet :)

Hi @Roger_Ramjet mate.

Just to make sure if or when he "solves his login problems" he'll be swiftly "Alerted" of our "Greetings"!

:dodgy:

Well Hello.
No login problems this week, like last weekend when we won the MP from...was it souths?? Oh who cares. Unlike many, I am not able to spend all my quality time here or even the ChookiePen.

bones said:
Hi Roger Ramjet :)

Hey Bones :p

Welcome back Roger , if you guys beat the Cowgirls, then I guess we will have a common interest next week .

Even though a GF rematch seems unlikely, you just never know. How about a win/win pact for the next two weeks ?

Daveagle said:
Welcome back Roger , if you guys beat the Cowgirls, then I guess we will have a common interest next week .

Even though a GF rematch seems unlikely, you just never know. How about a win/win pact for the next two weeks ?

Well the way i see it, is that we had a big hiccup last week. 1/7 completed sets in the first half wont win you any chook raffles however for my sake and my teams sake, lets hope it was just that. We have nearly the strongest side and if Friend is back, even better. As for the eagles, well lets be honest, your under the pump in suspensions, injuries and the in fighting that i read of. It's going to take a lot to get over a lucky dogs team that had all the cards fall in their favour but at least they won. They do have some injuries and I don't think they have a big enough bench to worry us but you guys, well you're going to have to depend on that true grit you've had for many years.I didn't catch your game until late as I was out but when i got in, I saw Stewart scoring and then it was one way traffic but unfortunately for me who hates souths most out of any team, it was too late.
One thing though, I suspect that the cows and the vermin are not happy to have us on their side of the draw. here's wishing to end souths year next week and go on to the GF.
I'm ok with Manly making it to the G final but as revenge, I'd rather us smash that little dwarf in Soward.

I've always believed Easts had the best roster. There is so much depth in quality. I just can't figure out how Easts are under the cap. Seriously, it just is not possible imo.
I do think Easts will bounce back and probably win the GF. Six weeks ago I thought we'd be there also. Now I fear it will be the Dirty Dogs V the Book Cookers. We won;t need referees, we'll need forensic accountants to adjudicate.

The Who said:
I've always believed Easts had the best roster. There is so much depth in quality. I just can't figure out how Easts are under the cap. Seriously, it just is not possible imo.
I do think Easts will bounce back and probably win the GF. Six weeks ago I thought we'd be there also. Now I fear it will be the Dirty Dogs V the Book Cookers. We won;t need referees, we'll need forensic accountants to adjudicate.

Interesting you mention the cap...It's always been an issue and I suppose Manly have also had it's fare share of accusations in the past. When you say we have the best roster, how do you justify that?
I think that Robinson has a good head for coaching and has managed to get the best out of players that Smith and those before could never do. if we were losing, I bet no one would even mention the cap but success brings this issue forward and it's mainly from other fans because other than 'Buzz' very few journos make an issue of it.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6