WOW!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The best roster = players in your NSW Cup side that would stroll into most first grade sides. Easts are also strong in Under 20's, and seem to be able to sign very promising youngsters from other clubs.
It's amazing that a club which produces NO juniors can have such strong lower grades, knowing that Easts must have to pay over the odds to lure them away from their junior club. How is this?
Has it something to do with having the same recruitment officer that oversaw the Storm's deceitful reign? Or perhaps it's more to do with two of RL's most powerful people, Politis and Gyngell?

The Who said:
The best roster = players in your NSW Cup side that would stroll into most first grade sides. Easts are also strong in Under 20's, and seem to be able to sign very promising youngsters from other clubs.
It's amazing that a club which produces NO juniors can have such strong lower grades, knowing that Easts must have to pay over the odds to lure them away from their junior club. How is this?
Has it something to do with having the same recruitment officer that oversaw the Storm's deceitful reign? Or perhaps it's more to do with two of RL's most powerful people, Politis and Gyngell?

Well you can forget our juniors cause he pool of local talent is far too small. If your going to have souths taking over your areas, what else do we have, Waverley, Bondi and I'm sure most locals are either the nouvo rich who came from the west or migrants who wouldn't know what scrum is. Many of our fan base are not locals anymore, like myself whos in Brisbane.
As for the juniors we get from other areas, well i'm sure the offer of being set up in the eastern suburbs is more appealing than playing in the Mount Druitt, Liverpool or any other areas.
All these speculations, is just that.

As for Politis and Gyngell, well can't help it if they support the club much like Crowe does for south. Arko was very powerfull for a long time but did he fix the outcome for you? ignorant fans from other clubs would say yes.

by the way, Lyons is on 2SM Talkin Sport after 4pm this arvo.

Roger_Ramjet said:
The Who said:

Well you can forget our juniors cause he pool of local talent is far too small. If your going to have souths taking over your areas, what else do we have, Waverley, Bondi and I'm sure most locals are either the nouvo rich who came from the west or migrants who wouldn't know what scrum is. Many of our fan base are not locals anymore, like myself whos in Brisbane.
As for the juniors we get from other areas, well i'm sure the offer of being set up in the eastern suburbs is more appealing than playing in the Mount Druitt, Liverpool or any other areas.
All these speculations, is just that.

As for Politis and Gyngell, well can't help it if they support the club much like Crowe does for south. Arko was very powerfull for a long time but did he fix the outcome for you? ignorant fans from other clubs would say yes.

by the way, Lyons is on 2SM Talkin Sport after 4pm this arvo.

In the 20s Team there are only a few local born bred juniors who played in the local comp before Reps, one of those is going to another club and in NSW Cup there again only a couple.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2