You are a true Manly fan when.........

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
One of my mates from school was born on the day of the 73 GF, his Dad went to the game and only came to the hospital several hours after the birth.

You have 4 rooms in your house full of Manly memorabilia, have a collection of Manly jerseys that's just gone over 150 and you've traveled to England twice to see Manly play the WCC

Daniel said:
Eagles Terrorist said:
Daniel said:
Clint said:
Moondog said:
When you have Manly- Warringah Sea Eagles premiers 72, 73, 76,78,87,96,08,2011 tattooed on your wedding tackle.

winner

Yeah, I went for the full dates, I figured I had the room

What about try scorers and final scores?

I was thinking about adding all of the players names from each premiership team as well as the emblem and team photos as well

I went for the frame by frame full coverage of all the grand finals so i didnt miss anything

Shoe1 said:
Sea Eagles Rock U said:
When your wedding guests are giving it to you and shouting "Souths beat Manly while you were getting married" (84 semi) while you are giving your well planned speech to 160 guests.
When your father in law knocks manly in his speech at your wedding, and your cousins start the manly chant from the back of the reception in response! Happened to me!

Father in law, brother in law, sister in law, grandfather in law and wife all wore wests (not wests tigers) socks to the wedding and showed it by lifting trousers or in brother in laws case dropping them to aggrevate the manly fans, and having the wife wear 1 wests, 1 manly sock and cousin, brother, father uncle and friends chanting manly chants.

eagleE said:
..............you paint your little white maltese terrier dog with maroon strips and put wings onto it and chuck it through the air pretending it is a sea eagle.

Yup. Thats very very funny. I'm still laughing.

I have about a hundred of these, but here's a few...

..... You involuntarily yell out "40 Nil!" when you see a person wearing any Melbourne Storm gear.

..... You give a big "Go Manly!" to anybody you see a wearing any Sea Eagles gear.

..... You've copped all the s&*t, the constant bagging, the whingeing, the jealousy, the insults, the taunts, the rudeness, the hatred, the anger, the moron comments, the sledging, the false accusations, the myth that we bought every player we've had, the lies, ......everything.... and you can still proudly hold your head up high and know that you have the honour of being part of the greatest, toughest army of supporters in rugby league. Never let them get to you. Be better than those who'll try to tear us down. And always remember - YOU ARE MANLY.

You have your 3 yr old daughter and 4 yr old son saying go manly anytime there is league on tv, and saying mummy's team parra are yuck.

...when you are from Nsw but went for qld for a couple of years in the 80s because of fatty, shearer, bowie, McCabe, close and Goldie.

When you are delivered by the Manly club doctor in Manly hospital, also when you live right next to Mona Vale hospital but insist your son is born at Manly....to carry on the tradition!

When one buys both grandchildren manly stuff and proudly gives each one to them on their day of birth even though their father is a dog supporter. HA HA.

when you support manly despite being born into a family of diehard bears supporters, copping slack EVERY game manly loses and giving it back twice as much when they win. Thankfully manly have been winning a lot as of late.

Napper said:
When your 2 year old daughter sees a manly emblem or any league rugby or soccer game on tv and chants "MAAANLLLEEEE"

LOL. My 3 year old does the same.:)

He was sleeping with the rectangular Manly cushion purchased from the shop - and loves it so much took a trip to the shop last week to buy a second one for daycare, along with a cap (that says "future star"on it ) - he loves it.

Now I pack the pilllow and hat in his daycare bag and off he trots - he also wears his Manly T-shirt too and tells the staff all about Manly.

His daycare teachers support Parramatta and the Dogs (LOL) so nothing pleases me more than him doing this.

When you know nobody likes us and we don't care, believing you are one of a select few with true knowledge.

... you travel to NZ for the sole purpose of watching Manly and when, despite going to just about every other regular NRL ground in Australia, you still list Brookvale Oval as your favourite place to watch a match

You are born in Cronulla & are outnumbered 500-1 at school but stick solid all day, every day.
Punch a hole thru the wall in your footy den when Snake Stewart juggles the ball away from Benji to score the winner off an Ox chip kick in the final minutes at Brookie!!

firechild said:
The Who said:
... when you try to convince your daughter and son-in-law that the perfect name for their first born girl is MAROON.
(Didn't work, unfortunately).

Unfortunately that could lead to spawning a QLD supporter, not a good idea. Statistics show the result could be a 10% drop in IQ.

Well that really depends on the surname. It may work if their surname is "White" or "Whyte" (in these cases you could also give her the middle name of "Ann") :)

When you live in the guts of CQ and cop **** from nearly all and sundry for supporting Manly. Then have to eat more **** from N.S.W people for being a Qld'er. Being surrounded by wanks and weasels is easier when you have a Manly jersey on though ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4