You can tell it is the off-season when....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You know it's the off-season when the bad jokes start..........

A guy in a bar leans over to the guy next to him and says, "Wanna hear a
Parramatta Eels joke?" The guy next to him replies, "Well before you tell that
joke, you should know something. I'm 6' tall, 105kg and I am a ex player! The guy sitting next to me is 6'2 tall, weighs 115kg and he's an ex player! The fella next to him is 6'5 tall, weighs 130kg and he's an ex player! Now, you still wanna tell that joke?"
The first guy says, "Nah, not if I'm gonna have to explain it 3 times!
:)

anthonyb1965 said:
You know it's the off-season when the bad jokes start..........

A guy in a bar leans over to the guy next to him and says, "Wanna hear a
Parramatta Eels joke?" The guy next to him replies, "Well before you tell that
joke, you should know something. I'm 6' tall, 105kg and I am a ex player! The guy sitting next to me is 6'2 tall, weighs 115kg and he's an ex player! The fella next to him is 6'5 tall, weighs 130kg and he's an ex player! Now, you still wanna tell that joke?"
The first guy says, "Nah, not if I'm gonna have to explain it 3 times!
:)

Was he sitting at the Queen of the Nile?

The media are chasing Hayne half way round the world to get a glimpse of his every waking moment. Talk about hard up! Yes you can sure tell its the off-season.

ALinda said:
The media are chasing Hayne half way round the world to get a glimpse of his every waking moment. Talk about hard up! Yes you can sure tell its the off-season.
This ^^^

Here's the latest exciting instalment, Hayne tucks into a cocktail on his way to LA!

694661-c2523544-577a-11e4-a9cd-a4f9913bad66.jpg

SeaEagleRock8 said:
ALinda said:
This ^^^

Here's the latest exciting instalment, Hayne tucks into a cocktail on his way to LA!

694661-c2523544-577a-11e4-a9cd-a4f9913bad66.jpg

Sure hoping he doesn't stay at a place with a bidet available ......

You race into Officeworks, just for a second to buy blue printer ink, then happily waste a good half hour setting all the display laptop screensavers to the Manly emblem while the pimply faced youth that has gone out the back to look for the ink, that should be on the shelf, hides and waits for you to give up and leave the store empty handed.

....you see threads with the subject of 'Brett Stewart to Prop' and 'Hiku to Prop'. Preposterous!

Preposterous? Is that the young Greek bloke Zorba brought to the club?? Quick, lets get a thread going!!!

mozgrame said:
You race into Officeworks, just for a second to buy blue printer ink, then happily waste a good half hour setting all the display laptop screensavers to the Manly emblem

you know I'm up there tomorrow to give it a go!:p

There isn't a weekly post from me laden full of swear words about Greenturd and his constant acts of outrageous incompetence and bias.

mozgrame said:
Preposterous? Is that the young Greek bloke Zorba brought to the club?? Quick, lets get a thread going!!!

Lol. No, just my instant reaction to absurd thread subjects!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2