Young halves putting dce to shame

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You actually wanted him dropped from memory. DCE is not our problem. No half will go well when the whole team is not going well.

You actually wanted him dropped from memory. DCE is not our problem. No half will go well when the whole team is not going well.
Fair enough maybe now TB has picked a good pack he will perform. I also wonder how long walker has left in the number 6 jumper. I reckon moving Lyon to 5/8 would help DCE out a lot.

In the Netherlands, John is a national hero. If he hadn't stuck his finger into that dyke as a kid, they would have been in all sorts of trouble.

Hoppa is living proof of reincarnation and of people today subconsciously living out episodes of their past lives. (If he was that kid)

Granted, Glenn Morrison had very nice hair, but I'm sure he/she wasn't a lesbian. Pauline Bowman on the other hand......maybe.

Last edited:
Turbo, I think you need a new intercooler pal. The one you have just ain't working.

I can tell by all that white smoke pouring out of that exhaust of a mouth of yours.

Dce has too much talent not to be able to lift his game, and its so true halves look so much better when the pack is going forward. I dont care how good a halves player you are, if your forwards are being dominated and your team can't get over the advantage line, opposition teams defence is up in your face, your hooker is giving terrible ball, your getting slow play the balls, your playing with a whole heap of new players and new coach, your strike full back is out, you have a rookie five eighth etc etc its going to be tough!

Yes brooks and mosses were good last week but were helped because the tigers forwards laid a good platform and gave them time and tedesco was on fire! Taylor looked good last night as the titans fowards were pubching holes up the middle and off loading at will. The tigers defence looked nothing like last week.

If the forwards lift their game and we can get some hard straight running plus the occasional off loads and short passing before the line (mateo and even jake has got a very good short pass similar to james graham) Quicker play the balls with better delivery from the hooker with better cohesion and understanding and continue to build combination with a running walker and wide running Kapow.
Plus having snake back in full back with help immensely. The whole team needs to lift especially the defense. DCE can't win the game by himself. Looks like he is playing with all the pressure on the world at the moment when in fact his team mates need to lift across the park

Dce has too much talent not to be able to lift his game, and its so true halves look so much better when the pack is going forward. I dont care how good a halves player you are, if your forwards are being dominated and your team can't get over the advantage line, opposition teams defence is up in your face, your hooker is giving terrible ball, your getting slow play the balls, your playing with a whole heap of new players and new coach, your strike full back is out, you have a rookie five eighth etc etc its going to be tough!

Yes brooks and mosses were good last week but were helped because the tigers forwards laid a good platform and gave them time and tedesco was on fire! Taylor looked good last night as the titans fowards were pubching holes up the middle and off loading at will. The tigers defence looked nothing like last week.

If the forwards lift their game and we can get some hard straight running plus the occasional off loads and short passing before the line (mateo and even jake has got a very good short pass similar to james graham) Quicker play the balls with better delivery from the hooker with better cohesion and understanding and continue to build combination with a running walker and wide running Kapow.
Plus having snake back in full back with help immensely. The whole team needs to lift especially the defense. DCE can't win the game by himself. Looks like he is playing with all the pressure on the world at the moment when in fact his team mates need to lift across the park
I think TB has made it to complicated for DCE he has to roam! Why? He should only have to roam on last tackle where we need him to kick. Walker should be running a lot more and stop kicking

My understanding was that we made offers to Ashley Taylor and Te Maire Martin but missed out on both. We were also very close to getting Elgey.

I think once Lyon and possibly Matai retire we will move Walker into the centres and go very hard at the best young 6 off contract whoever that maybe at the time.

I have to disagree with you young man. DCE whilst not being in top form is still one of the premier halves in the game. He has only ever played first grade with Matt Ballin feeding him absolute crisp ball and also Snake at the back chiming putting the defense in two minds.
Our whole backline looks disjointed and lacking pace. This is not the fault of DCE but the entire back line.
Also our forwards are still not winning the ruck. This allows the oppositions defensive to drop off our attacking forwards quickly letting the markers get set and ready to pick off the next runner.
Blaming one player or the coach or the refs (2013 gf exception) is always a poor excuse for a bad TEAM performance.
I would take DCE over any half in the game with the exception of JT.
Not so. The coach has to take responsibility for the onfield performance. He sets the game plan, selects the players and calls all the shots.

My understanding was that we made offers to Ashley Taylor and Te Maire Martin but missed out on both. We were also very close to getting Elgey.

I think once Lyon and possibly Matai retire we will move Walker into the centres and go very hard at the best young 6 off contract whoever that maybe at the time.
Yes I think DCE and a young half will be a good combo but it needs to be a 5/8. Not a centre. Who is coming off contract this year we could buy in the halves.

Keary-Wants 800k and dragons are after him
Green-In his 30s and isn't exactly a young half
Nikorima-Could be a good buy and won't want to much just a starting half spot
Tyler Cornish-Not sure how good he is but is on the market and won't get a start at roosters for a long time
Coote-Not sure if he'd want to leave fullback and knights are chasing hard

I really wish @Dan had brought in that "dribbler" button
drooling-photo.jpg

Te Marie Martin, Ashley Taylor, Mitchell Moses, Luke Brooks. All these halves are putting DCE to shame. The Titans would be so happy they didn't spend 1 million on a reserve grade halfback. But in all seriousness ash Taylor is looking good as is the young Benji kid Te Marie. After all these young halves having great performances we could have spent 150k on a young half rather than 1.3 million on a half who hasn't shown us anything this year. Time for DCE to step up. No excuses we have a full strength side and it's at Brookie manly don't lose 2 in a row at Brookie
So tell me what happened tiger.

Did you bump in to Daly one day and in an inappropriate time asked him for an autograph and got brushed. Or did you by a Titans jersey last March only got chez to backflip and you have hate him ever since hey.

Isn't tom wright our future half.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7